Chapter twenty eight

(Y/n)'s pov:

Sasuke will definitely go insane. He is not trembling anymore as he is just standing in front of me likea statue.

A statue, whom Sharingan eyes are full of hatered and coldness.

Sasuke took out a kunai knife, placing it in his mouth and ran at Orochimaru with full speed, attacking from above.

Throwing some kunai knifes at him, which the snake dodged so easily then attacked back when Sasuke landed.

Summon me, (Y/n).

What? No, I can't-

I think you don't understand me love. Summon me because if something would happen to you, that snake will find the way to hell before having Mitsuki as his son.

I blinked a couple of times at his words, then looked back at Sasuke and Orochimaru's fight. They were using Taijutsu at the moment.

Fine... Just give me some time, I can't do it here...

Whatever... Don't take too long doll. I am suffering here with these dumbasses...

I focused once again on the fight before me, seeing Orochimaru running around Sasuke very fast. Before he could attack, Sasuke jumped away and used his fire jutsu successfully getting Orochimaru with it.

In the next second, he was running at Sasuke and jumped at him as if he wanted to scratch him, but he jumped away.

The fire lit up some leaves and smaller sticks, making the area kinda smoky and blurring my vision.

"(Y/n)!" I heard someone yell my name, but I wasn't sure.

I glanced at the fight then looled around.

"(Y/n)!" This time, it was more clear.

It was more louder.

It was (B/n)'s sweet voice.

"What?" I looked up, my eyes widening. I couldn't locate where it come from.

"(Y/n), you need to get Haku away from that tree before it's too late!"

His sweet voice echoed in my ears.

And that's when I realised that he wasn't really here. I could hear him but he wasn't actually here with me.

"Where-"

"There is no time! Hurry up and save him!"

My body moved on it's own, jumping away from the tree branch towards Haku and Naruto.

When Haku noticed me, he gave me a calm composed look which changed the minute he saw my pribably freaked out face.

His expression hardened as he had Naruto on his back within a second, understanding that there is danger.

But what danger?

As I got close enough, I jumped against him hard with all my force to knock him down from the tree with Naruto.

His eyes widened at me as he flew backwards from the force I knocked him down with, and I am glad I did.

A huge snake, a massive one came literally flying upwards to eat them alive, but only managed to bite off that tree's whole half.

I jumped away in time too, or more like fell to the branch Orochimaru was on.

I heard Haku and Sakura shout after me before I could hit the tree, and as I did, it felt like my soul had just left my body.