Chapter twenty two

(Y/n)'s pov:

I slowly opened my eyes, but I shutted them right away.

"Too bright..."

"I see you are up." Zabuza spoke opening my bedroom door.

"I am not. I am still sleeping." I put my pillow on my head.

"Hey, get up. We need to go to the hokage now." He took my pillow away and I sat up.

"You are mean!"

"It was your idea to take us in! Now you just need to talk to the Hokage if you want to keep us here."

"Right... Now get out so I could get ready." I approached my closet as he left without another word.

I changed the bandages on my wound, dressed up and styled my hair like I usually do. Taking my weapons and my empty sealing scrolls I left my room.

"(Y/n)! Good morning." Haku greeted smiling.

"It would be good if Zabuza wouldn't wake me... but good morning to you too." I mumbled.

He let out a laugh and shaked his head side to side.

"You did this to yourself, kid. You decided that you would keep us like we are some kind of lost puppies." Zabuza grunted but smiled under his mask.

"So be grateful." I smirked.
"Shall we go?"

"Hm... that would be a good idea." Haku nodded.

"Then get your asses out of my apartment." I walked out on the door waiting for them.

Within seconds they came out and started walking to Hiruzen's office.

Hey, doll. What are you going to say to the Hokage?

I have absolutely no clue.

Awsome plan. Is this how are you making them stay?

Exactly.

Fabulous.

I know.

"(Y/n), is this the building?" Haku asked looking at me.

"Huh? Yeah it is. Let's go inside." I cleared my throat with a cough and walked in. Soon we reached the Hokage's office.

"What are you waiting for, kid! Knock!" Zabuza said crossing his arms.

"You knock!" I looked back at him.

"No, you!"

Then Haku knocked on the door and went inside.
Me and Zabuza followed him right away.

"Good morning, Hokage-sama." Haku and Zabuza greeted him bowing down.

"Yo." I rasied my hand waving slightly.

"(Y/n), that is not polite! Bow down!" Kakashi scolded me from the other part of the room.

Ah, look. Your team is here as well.

I have eyes, I can see that.

"Not a chance. You are lucky if you get me to see bowing my head." I said looking at him.

Sakura instantly ran to me and hugged me.

"Good morning (Y/n)-chan!" She spoke sweetly.

"Morning to you too blossom." I hugged her back smiling.

"Khm, Khm." The Hokage cleared his throat and I let go of Sakura.

"(Y/n) (L/n), with what rights did you bring these two in the Hidden Leaf Village?" He asked with his voice cold.