Chapter seventeen

Third person's pov:

After Kakashi fainted and (Y/n) carried him to Tazuna's home, he slept for a good forty minutes. When he woke up, a nice lady entered his room.

"Waking up huh. Are you alright?" She asked.

"I've been better. It'll be a week before I can move normally." He said trying to sit up.

"See? It's better if you don't move so just lie down."

"Ah.. right." He gave up and lied back down in his futon.

Just then team seven and the bridge builder entered the room.

"Look, the sensei is coming around!" Naruto said relieved.

"Listen Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything but if it puts that much strain on you maybe it isn't worth it!" Sakura scolded him.

"Sorry" He simply said.

"Well, you did take out one of those powerful ninja assassins so I'll be safe for a while." Tazuna joined the conversation.

"Right. But you know that boy with the mask.. what about him?" Sakura asked.

"He is from the tracking unit of the hidden in the Mist. Those masks are only worn by the most elite shinobi. But tracker ninjas are dealing with the body on the spot." He said holding his aching head.

"Uh.. is that really important?" Sakura asked.

"Think about it. Do you remember what that tracker did with Zabuza's body?"

"I guess he took it off somewhere."

"Exacly. But why? He was supposed to deal with his body right away. Do you remember the weapons he used to take him down?" Kakashi asked again.

"Throwing needles..." Sasuke said.

"Okay, but what are you all worked up about? You finished that assassin." Tazuna said boredly.

Suddenly the door opened widely.

"We didn't. Zabuza's still alive." (Y/n) burst the door wide open and came inside.

Their mouth dropped to the ground in shock.

"Look who decided to talk." Tazuna said after recovering from his shocking stance.

"But we saw his body! Believe it!" Naruto said looking at Kakashi.

"But you checked yourself and said that his heart stopped!" Sakura exclaimed.

"His heart did stop. But that was just a temporary state to simulate death. That tracker wasn't trying to kill Zabuza. He was trying to save him."

"C'mon you're overthinking this, aren't you?" Tazuna asked hoping for a positive answer.

"Encountering suspicion, the ninja prepares quickly. Hesitation leaves to disaster." Kakashi spoke.

"Sensei... you say to prepare quickly. But how can we do that when you can barely even move?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi laughed.

"I can still train you. Naruto, you've grown the most." He did a close eye smile.

Naruto chuckled.

"So you noticed, Kakashi sensei! Now things are gonna get better, believe it!"

"I don't believe it, and nothing's gonna be good!" Someone said.

They all turned around to see a little boy there.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" Naruto shouted.

"Ah, Inari! Where have you been?" Tazuna asked smiling at his grandson.