Chapter four

Third person's pov:

(Y/n) went back inside the classroom to get her food and to share it with Naruto, who waited for her outside at the tree.

As (Y/n) got inside the classroom and got to her seat, she finally got her lunch and sprinted back out of the classroom before someone would notice her.

She wanted to get to the back of the academy to Naruto but noticed a big group of girls talking there. She recognised some of them were is her class, staring with hearts in their eyes at a boy. She didn't even think twice and turned around to head to another direction.

When (Y/n) was out of the building, she started to walk the direction Naruto was in.
As she slowly walked she looked around the academy.

It is a lot more beautiful in real life than in the anime.

Suddenly she stopped walking, noticing a black haired boy was enjoying his lunch in the grass, and when he realised he's not alone anymore he looked up at
(Y/n). Soon his eyes landed on her lunch.

(Y/n) just stood there not knowing say hi or walk away. She did see that Sasuke was eyeing her and her lunch though...

"Hi."

(Y/n) spoke dumbfounded, just staring at him.

"Hn.." Sasuke's eyes were locked with her's before he turned away and took a bite of his food.

He was troubled. Like really troubled because this girl wasn't inviting herself to eat with him, and she wasn't fangirlimg either.

"Do you want some?" She asked gesturing towards the lunchbox in her hands.

No response.

Oh come on, I am not going to curse you if you speak to me.

"I could trade you. What do you have?" (Y/n) asked as she stepped closer to him and crouched down to his level to glance at his food.

"Rice balls and Sushi." He replied, not taking his eyes off (Y/n). "You?"

"Rice balls and little tomatoes" She answered him as his eyes went wide and looked at her.

That did catch his interest now.

"I'll trade you." He was trying to hide his interest in the trade but couldn't really manage. He was so prepared to refuse...

"Okay, I'll take a sushi and you will get two tomatoes."

"Three"

"What?"

"Three tomatoes."

"Two, or no deal."

"Fine." He glared at her as Ayame smiled smugly at him.

When the trade happened mere seconds later, and Ayame slowly stood up with her lunch box in her hands ready to go and find Naruto, but Sasuke spoke up.

"Aren't you going to stay?" He asked confused.

"Uh, maybe another time. Naruto forgot his lunch and I am sharing with him. I think he waited long enough, he might be starving by now." She smiled at the thought of a chibi Naruto rolling on the ground waiting for her.

He was so cute.

Sasuke just stared at her like he was offended by her just now.

Did she just ditch me for Naruto?

~~~

(Y/n)'s pov:

"NARUTO! I'M BACK!" I shouted with a grin when his eyes lit up by seeing me. I walked towards him, and sat down next to him.