Chapter seven

(Y/n)'s pov:

You see It's quite funny how I woke up.. Naruto barged into my home and shook me awake. I am pretty sure that I did close the door last night...

He started rambling about him passing yesterday because he did the Shadow clone jutsu and defeaded Mizuki and kind of protected Iruka. But once he finished he draged me to take our photos to our ninja profile. He obviously did something stupid.. In our case, he painted his face for this photo. And that's how we ended up in the hokage's office.

"At first you know I couldn't figure it out exacly how to do it. It took me like three hours to work it out and stuff.. but finaly I got it. Like an art project on my face, only cooler. Heheh.."

"Take it again" The hokage said without any emotion.

"NO WAY!" Naruto yelled.

"But your photo turned out to be great (Y/n). It's really eyecatching.. but Naruto, we can't accept this photo"

"Yeah? Well I am not doing it again!" He groweld then did his sexy jutsu.
"Pretty please lord hokage.." and this send the Hokage flying back with a bleeding nose.

"That's the sexy jutsu you say? Very tricky.. Much too tricky don't do it again"

I giggled at this. Naruto really can be evil sometimes.

"And where is your headband Naruto? You are supposted to be wearing it."

"Oh I am not putting it on till the orientation. I don't want to mess it up.."

"So you want your headband nice, but your photo, witch is supposted to identify you look like a clown? This is the key to your future. Look at this picture, you can't even tell who it is!"

"Well fine! How am I supposted to know all this complicated stuff anyway?" Naruto said, but then the door opened.

"Old man, I challange you! I am going to defead you and become the fifth hokage-wahh.." He fell.

He.

Fucking.

Fell.

I was all on about to keep my laughter in as possible it is.. but the boy was still laying on the ground like a dead fly.

"(N/n).. you are evil..." He mutterd trying to keep his smile in.

"Oh come on, I know you want to laugh too." I said chuckling as he snorted to keep his laugh in.

"Oww.. Something tripped me!" The boy said. Soon after a man rushed in.

"Are you okay honorable grandson? And by the way there is nothing here for you to trip on.. It's pretty flat." He said.

"Who is this shrimp?" Naruto wispered to me.

"Do I look like I know?" I said covering my smiling mouth.

"Hey! You are the one who tripped me aren't you?!" The kid went colser to Naruto.

"Ugh! You tripped over your own feet, dork!" Sunshine stood up and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey you! Take your hands off of him right now! He is the honorable grandson of the honorable third hokage!" The man started to yell at him.

"Huh?" Naruto looked back at the boy.

"What's the matter huh? I tought you gonna hit me! Afraid cuz the third hokage is my grandfather?"

"I don't care if he's your grandmother, So believe it!" He snapped at the boy and hit him across his head.
What? He deserved it!