Chapter fourteen

Third person's pov:

Shikamaru woke up to his alarm clock. He quickly stood up to turn it off, not wanting to wake the sleeping beauty up.

She's not that troublesome after all...

He thought.

Just then his mother came inside of his room.

"GET YOUR- oh god, is she still sleeping?" She asked looking at her figure.

"She is..." He mumbled under his breath.

"Well then get your ass down there and eat. You have to meet your team today!" She said turning around.
"Oh, and by the way wake my daughter up too. Be gentle or else... " Her eyes sparkled with anger as veins poped out of her forehead.

"Daughter? Mooom... that's lame. She's not your daughter." Shikamaru said making a face and taking his ninja chlotes out of his closet.

"I meant daughter in law... anyway. Hurry up" She said going out of his room.

"Daughter in law? Mom... do I have siblings that I don't know about?" He asked closing the closet.

His mother laughed out before disappearing out of his view.

Troublesome woman....

After he was done getting ready, he went closer to (Y/n) who was sleeping peacefully. Bowing to her level, he whispered in her ear.

"(Y/n). Wake up."

The girl turned around to the other side of hers, still sleeping.

If she's a heavy sleeper like I am then it's going to be hard to wake her up.

Seeing that she won't wake up, he layed down on her. This way for sure she will open her e-..

"S-Shikamaru? Get the fuck off. You're heavy." She said trying to push the boy off.

"I see you're awake. Good. Get ready and come down to eat." He said getting off and going down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

~~~

Oh.. and trust me when I tell you that the (h/c) girl was damn tired. Like she only slept for three-four hours. She was training with Reji until she learned the Jutsu. Apparently she was able to do it now. But she was exhausted.

After changing, doing her hair to look presentable and washing her face, she tied a bandage aroud her arm. That seal was stinging a bit from pain, and now she understood why is it needed to be bandaged. So getting her things, she went down too.

As she entered the kitchen, she was welcomed by Shikamaru's mother smiling warmly at her.

"Good morning sweetheart. Please come sit down and eat up." She said pulling out a chair for her.

But I am not eating in the morning...

Well... You can't refuse this woman's kindness, can you?

Oh god, you're right. That would be impolite.

"Thank you" She smiled sitting down.

Hey, just eat it fast, so you can get out of here and head to your teammates.

Oh yeah, I appreciate it. Thanks.

As soon as the plate was in front of her with eggs and bacons she started eating it.

"Wow.. slow down (Y/n). She food isn't going anywhere." Shikamaru looked at her.

Yeah, sadly it's staying on the plate if I'm not doing anything about it.