Chapter six

(Y/n)'s pov:

"Are you in a hurry?" I asked, sitting down at a tree.

"Not really. Why?"

"You should go back. Your friends must be waiting for you." I said with a slight smile.

"I don't need them, they would just slow me down. Anyway.. where are your friends?"

"Bitch, I just got in the village like three days ago. What friends are you talking about?" I made a 'WTF' face.

"About that dobe, Naruto." He made an annoyed expression.

"Oooh.. Sunshine boy. Of course, but I can't be with him right now. I feel like something will happen."

"Sunshine boy?"

His face was full of discust while he repeated thoose words. What is his problem?

"Ugh.. Why are you even hanging with him?" He asked. He seems like he is serious..

"Well.. he was lonely.. I was lonly.. now we both are friends and I can't say anymore that I don't have any friends because I do have him now.. and another guy too.. but yeah.."

"Ew-"

"Ew your ass! Do you want me to give you a nickname too? Naruto loves his, but I can't really say the same for the other boy"

"No thanks"

Rude, how about me being myself?

"C'mon love." I said smirking.

As I expected from him, he blushed and turned his face away.

"What kind of flirting is that?" He asked still burning red.

"What's wrong with it? Where I came from people flirted like that. Well.. mostly boys.. I was the only girl who had the guts to do this with others, but they got used to it."

"Isn't 'love' a feeling? How can you even use this word as a flirt?"

"Oh, come on.. boys in this village flirt like 'pretty lady' or 'pretty girl' and It's so lame and boring. The girls over here don't flirt with you guys. They prefer talking between them how cool you are."

"Uh- and I guess you don't flirt like that.." He said.

"Of course I don't, love. I suppose you may really like the way I talk as a girl. Maybe you ask yourself right now that isn't the guys duty to flirt? Or maybe that how is she doing that? Good question my friend. Really good question, but I think I can not answer that." I said in a British accent.

"How do you-"

"How do I talk like that? Simple. I am just good with words." I said as he flushed pink.
"You know my family tought me respect, and politeness. And I am just combining it with the flirting." I said at my normal voice.
"I used to flirt with everyone who was in my friend group, you know?"

"But aren't you supposted to flirt with the person you like?" He looked up to me.

"Well.. It depends. I don't know how this thing works here in Konoha with all this flirting and love stuff, but I think of love differently. Like, I will not marry a guy who is just good-looking. I want to get to know him better first. And the reason I am flirting with everyone is because It's fun. And they will not fall for me just because of it."

"Just like with Kiba?"

"Yep, just like with Kiba. I caught him off guard with that move of mine. I think you noticed."

"Hn.. So you don't mind if someone is flirting with you?"

"Not at all till he is not a creep" I smiled as he chuckled.