Looking for an Outfit

The ride back to the Kanto Region was quick and painless. Everyone swiftly ran through the Hoenn cities until Petalburg City was in sight. A question arose when the quartet walked through the doors of the Petalburg Airlines.

"Wait, how am I going to get on the plane," May asked concerningly.

The original trio thought about what they were going to do with May until Ash came up with a suggestion.

"Can we pardon May because we have the pardon passes?"

Brock looked up at Ash, "That makes sense."

Everyone walked up through the lady at the front desk and Brock stepped in.

"Hey miss, we've got detective pardon passes and we want to bring this kind lady on the plane with us, do you mind?"

The lady thought about it for some time until coming to a conclusion, "I don't mind, but if I see y'all walk around again, she'll need a pass.

"Sounds great, thank you," Brock smiled.

Everyone got on the plane and headed to Cerulean City. The ride wasn't as awkward as last time; everyone was discussing many topics including Pokémon, small talk, and the mystery. After the ride finally ended, the group walked out and Misty took a long time to stretch.

"Those planes are beyond uncomfortable, I barely got any leg room," Misty complained.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ash laughed.

"That's because you were sleeping in the fetal position," Misty snapped back.

"And why weren't you?" Ash said in a smug manner.

May and Brock noticed the two jawing back and forth at each other and May looked over at Brock, "Do they usually do this?"

"You'd be surprised," Brock laughed.

After the bickering stopped, everyone walked up to the police station and up to the front desk. Officer Jenny wasn't there and the group stood there not sure what to do.

"Officer Jenny is probably in a conference meeting, we'll get back to her in awhile," Ash said.

"Where do we go now?" Misty asked.

May jumped in, "Can y'all show me around the Kanto Region? I've been stuck in Hoenn my whole life and never been to a new region."

"We've got nothing better to do," Brock shrugged.

"Alright, I'll lead to way," Misty said.

The group walked through the doors and Misty showed May around in meticulous detail. The tour was going great, until Misty noticed Daisy and Lilly walking around Cerulean City talking to a group of people. Misty immediately recognized her sisters and ran over, leaving Ash, Brock, and May all alone.

Misty ran over and jumped in front of Daisy, "Daisy! Lilly! What's going on?"

"We're planning the funeral for Violet," Daisy answered.

Misty completely forgot about plans for a funeral. She was just trying to solve the mystery and the thought of a funeral was expunged from her mind. Misty tried to appear nonchalant but felt guilty about forgetting it.

"What are you planning?" Misty questioned.

"We've notified Cerulean City the funeral is tomorrow at 1:00 PM," Lilly stated.

"Tomorrow! I'm not ready at all!" Misty exclaimed.

"We've told everyone, we can't postpone it. I would suggest you fit some sort of outfit today," Daisy said.