Chapter 5

Sam never called me once I reached .

Her last text is , hey don't think much I'm always there for you !!!!

By Sam (Mon's Friend)

I'm scared to ask her what happened that night or if her text indicates more than friendship nothing is between us.

My days went with confusion unless I got a call from kirk.

Hi, Mon are you busy !!

With no interest to talk with him, i said no but soon the situation hit me hard.

Do you know where is Sam !!! She broke up with me last week and she told me that she is not going to contact hereafter.

I thought asusual and we will get patch up early . But today i tried to reach her phone is switch off... So i thought she might be with you...
Is Sam is with you ?

What she broke up with you and her phone is switch off . How long is her phone switched off .

The day when she broke up with me ..

......

Hello, Mon

Are you stupid , she is your girlfriend her phone is switched off more than a week . You need to search about her but you calling me and asking about her . I really don't know why she loved you !!!

Mon , can you please stop it i worried about her ....

Nonsense....

Mon hang up the phone and she booked the tickets .

After 3 hours journey she reached Bangkok.

Mon tried to reach Sam but her phone is still switched off. She searched her all the way but no use .

Mon taught a filing a complaint on her missing . Before that she wanted to go to Sam's house and check cctv .  She always carry a spare key for Sam house.

When she entered Sam's house, no one was there and she checked cctv and found Sam have left the house a week before with her belongings.

Now she was totally confused and she started crying !!!!!!

Sam where you went !! I m sorry what I did on that day !!! I love you come back please!!!