Chapter 75

Mon is really upset about Sam's behaviour

Mon went home and threw the gifts to the couch . Olivia who is watching it and went towards Mon . Mon is not ready to speak with olivia. She ran to her room and she cried .

It's almost night , olivia waited for Mon to come down .mon never opened the door .

Olivia went to Mon's room to call her for dinner .the room is not locked , Olivia went inside , see mon is asleep holding Sam's photo frame .

Olivia stands there and then she rubbed Mon's shoulder .

Mon opens her eyes , olivia standing there .

Mon come and eat ... Olivia called mon

I'm not hungry olivia , you go and eat , mon replied

Olivia stared for a few minutes . Then she went down , took a plate of food and came back to Mon's room.

Open your month , Olivia told

What are you doing , Mon asked

I know you are upset , skipping food will not change anything . Olivia replied

Mon kept silent , Mon asked for the plate .

Olivia gave it to her !!!

Mon shall i ask you something ??

Yes

What happened ? Olivia asked

Mon is silent

I know you will not share the things , but i feel sad while you crying .

After a long gap , mon said

Sam is busy with her work and she does not have time to speak with me , Mon pout her face

Olivia smiled ,

Olivia patted on mon's head , Mon you know that Sam just now started her business. There will be a lot of problems . You need to understand her .

Hmm

Can you please smile ??

Mon smiled .

Olivia love mon lot , she need her but she cannot see her tears , so she tried to console her .

Mon waited for Sam till 11 . She tried calling her , she did not pick the line . Mon worried about Sam .

Her phone popped up with a message ,

I will not come tonight , Bye

Sam texted her

Mon called Sam , but she cut the call

Mon is really upset with Sam's behaviour and she cried and does not know when she slept on the bed.