Chapter 74

It's been almost a week in Thailand . I am already missing my panda .

Once I came here , I called sam and we were connected in line , For the last two days she did not speak much she told me that she had some business problems . I did not ask her much because tomorrow is my flight .

I reached , i thought Sam would be there to pick me up . I found Jim waiting for me and he drove me back home . I asked Jim about Sam , Jim told me that she is engaged with a meeting . I reached home , olivia is far better now and she is able to walk now . I went inside the mansion , olivia gave me a bouquet , i smiled and thanked her .

Soon i kept my luggage and asked Jim to take me to the office .

Jim waited for me and i refreshed soon i took the gifts I bought for Sam .

Jim and I reached the office .

I ran towards the Sam cabin , she is busy with her work . I hugged her tightly from behind .

Mon leave me ! Sam said seeing the papers

Babe .. i miss you . I turned her chair towards me and kissed her in forehead .

Mon don't do here , she said in warning tone

I grabbed her and i looke at her !!!

Soon someone knock the door .

Sam are you ready ? Shall we move ??

It's Nita , i really dont know how she know to ruin my happiness ?

I asked Sam are you going somewhere ???

She pulled my hand , she said yes

Ok i ll wait for you in office ?? I sat on the couch

No need mon , i ll be back after 11 only ..

Too long !!!!

Mon i had a client meeting , so you need to leave now

But Sam

Mon i am not in mood and i need to leave ,Bye

She left with Nita , i m confused with Sam's attitude , she is not happy that i returned, she did not ask sorry she is not able to pick me up , she did not give me any explanation for last two days . I felt she is ignoring me ....