Chapter 46

Everyone was waiting outside , The doctor came out.

Mr Armstrong asked about Sam's health condition...

We are trying our best but our body is not cooperating with our treatment, if she goes into a coma.. I'm sorry we cannot do anything !!! Who is mon here ?? she keeps on murmuring that name . Ask her to meet Sam , The doctor left the place .

Mr.Faith started to cry and it's my mistake for what i afraid it's happen today because of me.... It's my mistake

Mr. Michael went towards and asked Mrs. Faith

What are you saying ???

I'm the one who asked mon to go out of my daughter's life , mrs.faith cried loudly

Why ? Michael shouted

......

You know that Sam's only happiness is mon, you did the same mistake what i did you my daughter.....

Irin entered mons room and tried to wake up her.

Once mon opened the eyes , Irin told about Sam's condition

Mon get up from the bed with Iv trips and walked towards ICU room...

I m sorry mon , Mrs .faith holded mon's hand apologized

Please do something i need my daughter ... Mrs.Faith begged mon

Mon opened the door and saw Sam who is lying on the bed

Mon sat next to sam and she holded Sam's hand...

Babe .... I m sorry ... Please don't leave me here alone... I promise I ll not go anywhere ... Sam you are my life and i never imagined my life without you... Sam please get up ... Do you want me to beg with you... I m sorry Sam get up .. i ll not give up on our love ... Please come back .... Sam......

Mon's tear felt on Sam's hand ....

Suddenly Sam heartbeat was rising .... Mon scared and called Doctor

Doctor asked mon to wait outside... Mon leaned on irin and cried lot

The doctor came out , thank god she is out of danger now but we need her to be observation for next 24 hours . Don't disturb her only 2 can stay here .

Jim asked doctor , there will be any problem in future!!!

No... 98% not but 2% i cannot predict that's the reason why we are keeping her in observation.

Mrs. Faith asked , i can see my daughter

Not now mam, after 3 hours !! Doctor left the place.

Everyone finally relieved , mon went towards the icu room door and she keep on seeing Sam through the glass.