Chapter 81

Jim was shocked by Sam's decision

Why do you need to go to Korea now ?  Jim asked

I think my life will be better there ?

Sam are you mad ? Mon is your happiness ..

Sam smiled and packed her stuff .

Sam listens to me , i know you and mon had some misunderstanding please clear off . Don't leave her , please I beg you . Jim looked at Sam

I'm sorry friend . It's already late I made my decision.

Olivia carried mon , Jim ran towards olivia , what happened to her .she cried a lot and she fainted . Doctor gave some medicines so she is sleeping .

Sam saw everything from a corner .

Sam look this ? Mon is your life ? Why are you doing this to her ? Jim shouted .

She will suffer a lot if you are not there .

Don't worry Jim , look olivia taking care of her more than me . She had lot of persons .

Sam packed everything and she ready to leave . Jim tried to stop but Sam is not ready to listen her .

Jim left the mansion angrily

Sam packed everything and she booked a cab .

Sam ready to leave Mon and her family .

Mon is still sleeping , doctor gave her sleeping pills so she will not cry . Olivia standing in front of door and watching Sam leaving the home .

Mon wake up from her sleep soon she went to her room she noticed Sam things are missing . She called Jim . She told everything , Jim told she will come there...

Mon went towards olivia where is Sam ?? She asked with shaking voice .

Olivia looked at Mon

Olivia please tell me where is my Sam ????

She packed everything and she already left .

What she left ??? Mon took her phone and called her dad.

Dad i know you know someone in airport , ask them to check is there any passengers who left korea whose name is Sam .

Mon what happened ?? Relax !!! What happened my babe ?? Mr Armstrong asked

Dad do it as soon as !!!

Jim reached home and mon grabbed the keys , she asked jim to take the car to the airport .

Jim drove the car in 80 . They reached airport .

Mon phone ranged , its her dad

Yes dad , what happened ??

Sorry ! Sam name is not listed in any of the passengers list .

Mon dropped her phone and Jim catched mon .

Mon fainted !!!!