Chapter 112

Sam said Jim marriage should be the destination marriage. It should be grand . She needs everything to be perfect.

Sam's mom called and she said marriage date which is Oct 30 . Only one month is left .

Jim i need you to personally take care of my side . You are my friend .

Ok sam , Jim replied

Sam , i need to leave now

Where are you going? Are you not going to join me for lunch !!

No sam , i need to meet Jasmine .

Sam smiled , oh oh i think there is a bond developing between you and Jasmine .

Not like that , i care for her !! That's it

Sam got a call from mon

Babe .. i need you to take me for a ride today !!! Mon asked

Ok teerak !! I'll pick you up once the work is over .

Sam waited for mon in her office .

After mon came and sat next to Sam .

Sam drove the car , then asked Sam to take her to the beach .

Sam and mon reached the beach . Mon already made some arrangements. She took Sam to the centre of the see .

It's a night time , the sea is reaching the shore peacefully , they went centre to the sea and she can see the full moon , mon is looking on Sam . Soon mon kneel down in front of me ,

Sam I love you ! I already said you lot of times . This time i need to promise in front of most beautiful person . Look at the moon it is most beautiful . When you are in dark side of your life , I ll be with you how the moon follow you . I will be always your side , holding your hand in your ups and down . I promise you I ll give you all love you deserved . From our childhood, i always need to take care of you . I know how much you miss you dad . I cannot say that i can love you as your dad i promise i ll never make you to miss your dad . Babe sorry i have hurted you many times . I tried to be more mature and clear . Finally you always call me princess but i promise i ll take care you as my queen. Will you marry me once again !!!!!!!

After finishing Soon there is a someone who is throwing roses on us from the helicopter .

Wow !!! My teerak made me feel as a queen.