Chapter 82

Olivia how is mon now ???

Mrs Armstrong asked

She is sleeping and iv trips are going on .

Mon really became weak , after Sam disappeared she cried a lot and she did not want to speak with anyone . She spent her whole day in her home . She did not eat anything unless i forced her to have something . She did not sleep. All the nights i keep on hearing her tears and sam .

It's been almost a week  , Mrs Faith tried to reach Sam , no response. Jim searching for Sam in another direction.

This morning I went to the mon room and i found out she was fainted. I took her to the hospital .

Jim and Nita reached the hospital , i explained the scenario .

Mr Armstrong went towards the doctor, how is my daughter ? He asked in sad voice

Whose Sam ?? Doctor asked

We looked at each other .

She keeps on saying this name ,she is fine but mentally she is disturbed .

I ll suggest you to consult a  psychotherapist. It will help her .

Mon attend two section still she remaind same .

Her silence scared us . I loved her , i really need her to apart from sam . But if she is going suffer this much i never thought of it .

I had a beautiful bond with mon , she believes me and trust me .

Olivia say me the truth ? Nita questioned me

What truth ? I asked with a confusion

Did you done anything to ......

Sam , Olivia asked

Yes ..  i know about her she will never leave Mon .

No ... Then where this girl went no calls , already Jim checked about every passengers in the airport.

No worries , she will be fine , i replied then i left the room .

I m scared if mon knows about Sam . What she will do !!!

I promised Sam that i ll not tell anyone and i ll take care Mon .