Chapter 10

Mon and Sam watching the series on Tv .

Mon doesn't like the silence . So she breaks the silence ...

Sam .. it's something you need to ask or say to me.

No ...

Sam , Don't forget i can guess your mood with your face reaction . Something is worrying you . What happened , we are lovers so you can share anything with me ???

Mon, i'm scared ....

For what....

I think I'll lose you....

What .....

I'm really scared , i never loved krik you are my first crush from my childhood i never said my feelings to you . I'm afraid to confess with you, if you did not feel the same.
In order to keep me away from you i accepted the krik proposal . I need to see you as a friend . But when i know you love me I feel like I'm the luckiest person. But now....

Now what happened babe ....

I'm always yours i can't imagine my life without you .

But mon...

Believe me , i love you

No i'm afraid of your family. You are dad is the richest person and you belong to a royal family . I don't know whether your parents will accept our love .

Sam holded mon hand tightly and started crying....

Sam, look at me. I do not know what the future will bring to us , I'll always stay by your side even if you do not accept my love, Mon said looking at Sam eyes.

Sam placed her head on Mon lap and she slept after crying .

Mon carried Sam in her arms to bed room .she made Sam to sleep on the bed . Then she kissed Sam's forehead and she said whatever Sam's i ll always be your side if when you hate me!!! It's promisee.

Good night babe , Mon slept next to sam and hugging her gently .