Chapter 9

Mon opened the door and she started laughing seeing Sam who is wearing just a bathrobe and sitting on the couch folding her legs and shouting towards the lizard on the wall to go out .....

Mon ... Stop laughing and do something please !!!!

Sam ,its just a lizard ... I really don't know why you are getting so afraid of it every time..

Can you please come and help me !!

Ok .. wait i'll do something..

After a struggle mon made the lizard go out and she turned around Sam.

Sam opened your eyes and it was already gone ..

Thank you ... She stepped on the mat and slipped on mon .

Seeing Sam on the top of mon ....

Mon tried to kiss Sam and Sam also did not resist it . She closed her eyes when mon near her to kiss her ......

Suddenly the phone rings .....

Oh shit who is that now , Sam annoyed by the phone call.

It's my dad.

Mon , how are you ?? When are you coming back to England ?

Dad , I'm fine, i have 2 more months classes here. Once I complete it I'll come there.

Sam face become sad as she heard that mon need to go back England after two months.

Mon hang up the phone and moved towards Sam to kiss her . But she finds Sam is sad.

What happened Sam ?

Nothing . Ok , let's you go down i ll come back once I change my dresses, Sam said to Mon.

Did i done anything wrong ?

Noo...

Mon confusely left the room