Chapter 91

Finally , mon needs to be discharged, olivia prepared a private flight for us.

Irin is one who take care mon when i m not around .

Jim is missing, i called her . Her phone is switch off . Olivia told that Jim went for an important meeting .

I close my eyes and mon who is holding my hand and leaning her head on my shoulder.

Olivia and irin sat back of us.

I m thinking what am I going to say mon , i don't know how she will react to it . My mom know about my illness before itself . After i decided to leave Thailand , i met her after two days i left home . She cried , i asked her to promise me that she will take care my mon how she will take care me .i m scared of reality . Soon mon hold my hand tightly . I looked at her . She is sleeping like a kid . Whatever i ll fight for her till i live.

We reached Thailand , everyone reached home . Olivia told me she need to go meet her dad and irin left us too.

I m sitting on the bed and looking at mon medical report. Mon looking at me . I asked her to come. She came and sit on my lap like a kid .

Yes mon , what you want ??

You!!! Mon smiled

Mon.... Don't be more playful..

Sam , it's paining ??? Mon asked

What ???

It's paining for you !!! Are you taking your treatment regularly, mon asked again

Mon ... I m not getting ...

Sam i know, mon hugged Sam

What you know ... I m not sure what mon asking me ...

I know that you have can..... She stopped and made her hug more tight .

I m shocked, how she know that whether she also gone through the reports !!! Sam thought in her mind.

I breaked the hug and looked at her

Mon how you know that !!!!

Jim told me in hospital, mon replied

Jim!!!

My friend who always take my burden . I don't know how she convinced mon . But i see mon is so brave ..

Mon i m sorry , i do not want to hurt you or spoil your life staying with you ...

Teerak !!! Mon said

This is the first time she call me teerak .

I am not scared but I'm worried. I m sure you will not leave me.we will find a way to fought with this disease.i believe you will stay with me still my last breath ... Mon kissed Sam forehead ..