Chapter 76

I did not see Sam for last two days . She staying outside in the night times . She comes home early and she leaves before i wake up  .

I tried to call her , she never pick my call , i ll get a text message i will not come home today or don't disturb me i m in meeting . I even went to her office , but she is not there . I asked Jim about Sam , Jim says that Sam went to meet client . Sam is spending her time only with Nita . I really don't know what mistake i done . Why she is angry on me . Without seeing her or talking with me it killed me .Olivia is the one who will always with me and she used to console me.

I really feel depressed , so i texted Sam that i m going to my parents home .

I got a reply from her .. ok

Olivia dropped me in my parents home .

I hugged my mom and i cried , she asked me what happened . I Said I missing you all. I lied I don't want anyone to know about me and sam.

May be Sam is busy on her work . I need to understand her .

I keep on texting her , did you have your breakfast , lunch and dinner.

No replies from her .

I stayed a week in my parents house. After i came back to the home . I waited for Sam . I did not sleep i need to speak with her . Her car sound  . I went down i shocked to see Sam whose is fully drunk . Nita is one who is holding her . Soon i went towards her and i carried Sam .

Sorry mon , bar people called me , like Sam is fully boozed so i went there to pick her up .

Mon said Nita ,  thanks for your help , I'll take care of  her .

Mon took Sam to the room, she removed Sam's shoe and dress . She carried Sam to the bathroom to have a shower . Then she carefully made Sam to sleep on the bed .

Mon looking at Sam , she cried .

Olivia who watched all this and she is standing on the mons room .

Mon cried seeing Olivia .

Olivia i really dont know what i did wrong . Sam will never be like this .even when we are friends i m the one who always fight but she is the one who always want to talk with me. Now she is not ready to speak with me . Now she is drinking lot , i do not know what I done ??? Mon cried loudly.

Olivia tried to console Mon , mon cried .