Chapter 83

A month passed,

No information about Sam . Jim still searching for her .

Mon became silent , she never wanted to speak with anyone . She neglected the chance to study in top universities in the UK . She never slept without crying . She thinks about Sam . This made her health worse day by day .

Mr Armstrong decided to send Mon to London . Along with mon , irin and Olivia also planned to leave .

Mon did you pack your luggage you are getting late for your flight.

Mrs. faith shouted , yes Mrs faith stayed with mon after the disappearance of Sam . She is the one who forced mon to go to London .

Mom take care yourself , Mon said .

You don't worry about me babe .. you will be alright soon . She kissed Mon's forehead.

I took Mons bag and irin bags too. I kept in the car back seat .

Mr Armstrong take care of Child , he told to me .

Mon ran to the room suddenly.

We are looking on her why she ranned suddenly .

She went to her room took a plushie , she came back.

Mr Armstrong got anger with mon.

Give me that plushie here !!!

No ... This is given by my panda .

That women left you alone and runned away .

But you still think about her .

Mr Armstrong, olivia start to speak .

But Mr Armstrong asked olivia to be silent .

Mon just give me that plushie , i m sending you to London to forget her . Mr Armstrong shouted

Mon started crying , soon Mrs Armstrong just leave her .

Mr Armstrong he left the place with anger .

Yes everyone even Jim all are very angry on Sam's behaviour

Her disappearance made everyone to hate her .

Mon still love her Sam . I asked her one day , Sam left you alone here , how you can love her still.

Mon smiled at me and her answer made me goosebumps

I know Sam left me but there will be a reason and that reason will be me . She loves me and i m her world . She will sacrifice anything to make me smile . So i know she made this decision so that I can be happy .

But that heartless girl forget that without her i cannot smile , Mon cried .