12. Beer pong

Once Kelce had beat Rafe at the round of beer pong, the boys put the clothes that they had lost during the match back on. 

Ben walks toward the two and I follow, hiding behind his shoulder. 

Unsurprisingly, Kelce notices me immediately. "Y/n? What're you doing?".

"We're playing next." Ben states, gesturing people to refill the cups and put the papers randomly under them.

"Woah woah woah. Y/n would never do this. Come on y/n, lets go" Rafe says, pulling me by my wrist but I fight his grasp.

"No. I'm playing" I state, earning a glare from the dirty blonde. 

"I'm not asking, y/n. I'm telling. Go home. You're drunk" Rafe demands. 

I shook my head in defiance and look over to Kelce who agrees with Rafe.

"She can do what she wants" Ben defends me.

"Yeah. But not when she's drunk" Kelce replies with concern.

"I'm not drunk".

Rafe chuckles. "Whatever. Have fun. I don't give a fuck". Rolling his eyes, Rafe walks away with Kelce following closely behind.

I roll my eyes as well, putting up my middle finger at their turned backs as I walk backwards to one side of the beer pong table. 

My smile returns and I watch as Ben walks to the other side, ready to start the match.

Rafe sat at a chair close by, staring with his jaws clenched.

"I'll go first" I say boldly, taking a ping pong and throwing it into a cup and succeeding

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'll go first" I say boldly, taking a ping pong and throwing it into a cup and succeeding. 

I jump in satisfaction. 

Ben smiles at me, taking the cup and drinking its contents.

"You never told me you were good at this.." he compliments.

"What do you know. I'm full of surprises" I wink playfully.

Ben takes the ping pong out of the empty cup and lines up his shot before throwing and making it into one of my cups.

This game will be interesting...

I take the cup, remove the ball, and drink the unknown liquid. 

It was beer. 

The bitter taste made me feel alive. After downing the entire cup, I notice a small paper where the cup once was. 

Ben notices too.

I pick up the paper, unfolding it and reading it. Messily written were the words 'body shot'. I smile, throwing the paper towards the boy. 

Ben catches it and grins upon reading the note.

"Where do you want me?" I ask, causing the boy to point at my chest. I walk over excitedly, watching as Ben takes a shot from the crowd and waiting until I stood infront of him before pulling my dress slightly lower, exposing the top of my breasts.

He slowly pours the liquid between my chest as he grabs my waist, pulling me closer to him. His head dips towards my chest and begins to lick the alcohol off my breast, occasionally sucking on the soft skin. 

I giggle at the sensation while my hands hold onto his shirt.

I have never played beer pong like this but something tells me it's way more exciting.

Rafe watches, jaw clenched and fists in a tight ball. He relaxes one hand to reach into his pocket and pull out a small bag of white powder. He pours the contents on the table next to him and uses a card to get it into a thin line.

Rafe's dips his head towards the substance and snorts the line. When his head rises, his bloodshot eyes immediately lay on the girl in the red dress. 

Drugs wasn't helping him control the emotions he was experiencing.

The game returned again after the body shot and I was ready to play more. I throw the ball into a cup and it worked. Under the cup was a piece of paper. I waited in anticipation as Ben read the contents.

Without a word, he removes his black shirt quickly. I clap at the view of his toned abs and he bows, just like at the end of a play. I laugh and urge the boy to continue the game, his shot goes in and I drink the beer. 

There was no dare underneath.

Feeling drowsy, my shot doesn't make the cup but Ben's did.

I reluctantly drank more beer, feeling my head spin but ignoring it because I was having a good time. I was happy to see a dare underneath my cup, taking the paper in my hand and laughing at what it said.

"There's no way I do this, I'm basically not wearing anything" I say.

Understanding what that meant, Ben raises both his arms to his side. "The games the game".

I roll my eyes and think about what I should take off in this situation. Once I came to a conclusion, I took the hem of my dress into my hands and pulled the fabric up and over my head which earned whistles and cheering by the crowd.

I was left in my red lace bra and a pair of black thongs. 

Ben claps at me and I bow, imitating him. 

Determined, I take the ping pong and made sure I was concentrating hard. My smile turned dropped as I was getting serious. 

The ping pong lands in his cup and there was a dare underneath.

Once Ben struggled to finish his cup, I wait for him to read the paper. He throws the paper over and I laugh at what it said.

"Sit" Ben orders and I happily make my way to the chair nearby before plopping myself down.

Ben walks over but before he did anything, he tells someone to turn the music up. When the music was loud enough, Ben slowly sat on top of me and moved to the rhythm of the song.

His waist grinds against mine and I couldn't stop laughing at the movements. The next 5 minutes consisted of dancing, grinding, and a whole lotta lap dancing.

Once the music end ends, I frown, watching as the boy made his way back to his side of the table.

"Magic mike would be proud" I praise, earning a low chuckle from the boy.