14. Shirt

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I groan, rubbing my eyes and feeling a massive headache emerge.

"Yes?" I call out.

"It's Sarah. Let me in!".

My head spins like crazy but I try my best to get to the door and lean against the wall as I unlock it. 

Sarah immediately opens the door and my body is pushed slightly to the side.

Once Sarah was in the room, she looks at my state. "What the fuck happened to you? And... is that Rafe's shirt?!".

The mention of Rafe was enough to get me wide awake. I look down at myself, seeing that I was in fact only wearing my underwear and Rafe's shirt. The memories of last night came rushing through my head and my hands went to my temples, rubbing them in circular motions to get the pain to stop.

"Fuck..." I say.

"I'm gonna need an explanation" she demands.

"I don't even know Sarah. One minute I'm playing beer pong then the next. I pass out. I know as much as you do." I admit.

She sighs, helping me sit on the edge of the bed. I lean my head on her shoulder as she plays with my hair.

"We'll figure it out. Take a shower first and I'll get you some breakfast" she states. 

I nod my head and Sarah walks over to the door. I adjust my eyes to the room, noticing that my dress and bra was on the floor.

What happened?

I walk to the bathroom and close the door before taking off the comfortable shirt. It was surprisingly big compared to me yet I remembered it looking tight as hell on him. 

I set the shirt on the counter of the bathroom and notice a bloodstained towel. 

Was this Rafe's?

It still remained a mystery to me why Rafe would beat up Ben. He didn't care about me so why would he act the way he did. 

I let my mind run wild with questions as I remove my underwear and walk over to the shower, changing the water temperature to hot and waiting for it to heat up.

The hot water blistered my skin but at the same time gave me comfort. It loosens my hair and the steam clears my mind immediately. My tense muscles relax and I use the shampoo provided to wash my hair.

Once I was done, I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Staring at my naked body in the mirror, I notice bite marks on my chest and a red hand mark on my ass. 

Damn.

I shake the memories away and grab a towel from the rack. I wrapped it around my body and opened the bathroom door, revealing Sarah who had a bowl of soup in her hands.

Noticing I had no clothes, she walked over to Topper's room and retrieved her spare clothes that she kept in his drawer. I thanked her and put my underwear and bra on before taking the shorts and top. 

Sarah was the same size as me so it was normal for us to wear each others clothes.

I took the bowl of soup and spooned it into my mouth. The warmth was comforting and it tasted delicious.

"Topper's mum made it...I hope it's okay" Sarah says. 

I nodded my head. "It's perfect. Thank you". 

Sarah smiles at me and pats the seat beside her on the bed.

I walk over and carefully get on the bed without spilling the soup.