13. Beer pong pt.2

Ben lines up his shot but he was now a little drunk and struggled to concentrate. I lean my chest infront of the cups, distracting the boy with my breasts as i shake them in front of him. The distraction worked as Ben missed the shot.

"Cheater" he states, smirking at the view in front of him.

I smile deviously and take the ball, throwing it into his cup effortlessly.

"What is it now? 4 - 2?" I boast.

"4-3. I'm not that far behind".

Unfortunately this cup didn't have a dare for Ben. A few minutes pass by and none of us had a dare for a while. 

That was until he made a shot into my cup.

I unwrap the paper and stare at the words written down. 

Huh?

Noticing my reaction, Ben walks over. Once he sees the dare, he smirks. His hands travel to my waist, guiding me to the side of the table. He carefully bends me over and my chest hits the cold hard furniture.

"Don't do it too hard please" I plead.

Ben's hand hovers over my ass, adjusting the position. "I promise I won't". 

And with that, his hand raises before landing a hard smack on the center of my cheeks. I immediately stand up straight, placing a hand on my ass.

"What the fuck!" I shout.

"Sorry princess" he grins, moving closer to hug me.

I let his arms wrap around me as he rubs the red mark on my ass, attempting to soothe it.

"I'm going to get you back for sure now" I say with determination. 

I walk back to my end and grab the ball, concentrating extremely hard and getting the ball to land in a cup. I waited to see what the boy got but once he lifted the cup, my smile faded seeing that there was no paper.

Where are his papers?

Ben smirks and I groan. 

His ball goes into one of my cups and I couldn't help but struggle to get the beer down. Most of it spilled on me and left me slightly wet. 

The cup had a paper underneath.

"Must be my lucky day" the boy says, watching me open the paper. 

I roll my eyes at his remark.

Once I read the dare, my face became concerned.

"It says strip. I'm in my freaking underwear" I say, feeling uncomfortable with the dare.

Ben walks over to me to look at the dare. He then looks to me and smiles.

He doesn't expect me to strip 

...does he?

"Sorry but...

you can't back down on this" he says. 

I shake my head at the boy, and he pulls me closer, placing his hand on my back. "Come on... it won't hurt". 

He slowly unhooks my bra and I gasp at the cold air that hits my bare back. My hands immediately go to my chest to keep the strapless bra on.

I don't like this game anymore.

Tears were pooling in my eyes and I felt vulnerable being stared at by a crowd of people. I just want to run away and hide myself from the shame. 

Suddenly, a figure shoves Ben away from me and there he was.

Rafe.

He grabs the collar of Ben's shirt and began to pound his fists into the boy's face.

I stare in shock at the brawl. Everyone's eyes were no longer on me.

Rafe was on top of Ben, beating the shit out of him. It wasn't until Kelce intervened, pulling a furious Rafe off the boy who was bleeding from his mouth and nose.

All that blood made my head spin. 

My vision was blurring but I could make out Rafe walking over to me. He takes his shirt off and places it over my bare body. I stood still and let him. 

It wasn't long before I collapsed in his arms.

Rafe catches you before you could hit the ground. He carefully picks you up along with your dress and bra, carrying you upstairs to a guest room. He interrupts a make out session in the room. 

"Get out" he demands, making the couple leave the room quickly. He takes you to the bed, placing your body down on the soft mattress and throwing your clothes on the bed as well.

He turns around to lock the door before making his way to the bathroom. Turning on the sink, Rafe begins to wash the blood off his hands. The water burns the raw skin around his knuckles but his attention was on the reflection in the mirror of a girl passed out. He watches as you shift your body to the side with your back facing him and your knees to your chest.

Rafe turns off the sink, taking a white towel to dry his hands. The blood stains the material a red colour and he throws the towel onto the counter.

He makes his way to you and sits at the edge of the bed, admiring your resting face. Rafe gently places the covers over your body and carefully flattens the fabric. His hand then moves toward your face, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Fuck you y/n" he mutters bitterly.

Rafe walks over to the door, unlocking it and leaving the room but before he did, he took one last glance at you.

He contemplated whether or not he should stay.

He ultimately chose to leave.

But he so desperately wanted to stay.