Reincarnation

In the space of darkness there was a sleeping soul. This soul is the soul of a 16-year-old teenager.

I do not know why the soul fell into the room of darkness. It is believed that the dead souls enter directly into the space of reincarnation cycle, all their memories of the world are erased. Then they will live their new life and so on.

However, if the soul strays into the space of darkness, its soul will fall asleep and be lost forever.

Excluded.

"Gosh, it's really hard to walk around in this empty space where it's really dark, without this tool I might have gotten lost" .

Well, the person who just spoke was a god.

The tool the god was referring to is a kind of compass that, unlike the compass on earth, cannot be described in words.

Out of boredom, the god took a walk into the void. Because, according to the records, emptiness is the beginning of everything.

So the god went on a journey to satisfy his curiosity with the dark space. Until finally the god saw something unique, he saw a soul floating in the void.

The god had never seen a soul in the void in his life.

"Soul!!!! How could the soul of a mortal man come here. That soul should have entered the space of the reincarnation cycle, not the space of darkness. Oh... I read in the records that souls have entered the space of darkness, but that was 10,000 trillion years ago. Ohh. I managed to see something so rare, haha. All right, I will help you, mortal" The god was very happy to see this rare thing.

Thereupon, the god approached the lost soul. Then the god touched its soul and slowly made the soul, which was now asleep, open its eyes. The soul was immediately shocked to see that it was floating in a very dark place.

"Are you awake, mortal," said the god.

The soul then looked to the side. At that moment, it saw the most beautiful sight it had ever seen.

A figure enveloped in an extremely calm white light. It was so bright that the soul narrowed its eyes.

The only thing it could see were 6 pairs of very large and long wings. Not even the soul can see the tips of the wings.

The figure wrapped in light also had an enormous shape. Yes, the largest shape the soul has ever seen.

"Where is that? I remember that I should have died when I fell off a building," said the soul while remembering the time when he fell off the building.

"You are indeed dead, your soul should have entered the space of the reincarnation cycle. But instead you entered the void. And all this time you have been sleeping in the void," God explained from the side.

The soul is shocked, but it becomes calm because it knows that the existence before it is extraordinary, and therefore it does not want to think about it for long.

"Huft, I do not know how I got stranded in this dark room. But who are you? Are you a god?"

"I told you this was a strange incident. Well, I am a god, more precisely, the god of happiness," the god replied.

"Greetings sir, excuse me, my name is Kazuto Hitatori. I am very pleased to meet you," said Kazuto.

"Hmm, good, but I cannot bring your soul back into the cycle of reincarnation," replied the god.

"Does that mean I will be stuck here in a dark and empty place forever, Lord?" Hitatori asked anxiously, for he did not want to stay here forever.

"Indeed... Hmmm... Perhaps there is. Since I am a god of fortune, I can bless you with reincarnation. It is possible that you can get out of this dark place with it," the deity replied, reassuring Kazuto.