Business

Johan returned to Seoul from Busan after gaining control over the two major cities in Korea.

Busan and Incheon were essential cities for Johan and Cipher Affiliate, as they made their business more accessible.

Now that they had control over Busan, along with all the sea ports there, workers could easily transport goods from all over the world.

Having Incheon under their control gave them access to talent from all over the world due to the international airport in Incheon.

It has been six months since Johan returned, and Cipher Entertainment has grown significantly.

Cipher Affiliate was leading the workers, along with the first affiliate in terms of revenue, followed by the second and third affiliates.

Johan usually stays in the city of Incheon as the main base of Cipher Entertainment is located there.

Incheon makes transportation easier for their employees from all over the world who want to showcase their talent at Cipher Entertainment.

Currently, Johan was in his office, which is also his room. The place where he works and sleeps is the same.

Currently, Johan's secretary, Mrs. Mizu, was waiting for him in his office to tell him something important.

Mizu was getting impatient because she had been waiting for a while, and the matter she wanted to discuss with Johan was crucial.

"Where is he?" Mizu looked at her timepiece and realized she had been waiting for some time. "Where could he have gone now? This is why kids shouldn't be given this much authority."

"Kids these days can't even run a company properly," Mizu said to herself while continuing to wait for Johan.

At first, Mizu was quite surprised to learn that Cipher Entertainment was owned by a teenager, but Korean laws allowed it, so it was acceptable.

"Should I look for him? He could have fallen asleep," Mizu said to herself and decided to go to Johan's room, which is attached to his office.

Just behind the door is his room. You could say that he is too lazy to step out of his office, so he made his room there.

Mizu reached the door and knocked on it, but there was no response. She tried to open it, but it was already unlocked.

Mizu wondered how it was open before entering Johan's room. To her surprise, Johan's room was neatly tidy, unlike most teenagers his age whose rooms were usually a hellhole. Once she entered the room, she looked around and found Johan standing there butt naked after having just soaked his hair.

Mizu got jumpscared for a moment before she hid her eyes. Johan turned to her with a smile and said, "Hello morning, Mam."

"Why are you naked?" Mizu yelled out. Johan chuckled and replied, "It's actually my room, and I just got out of the shower."

"Whatever, but at least wear something," Mizu said. Johan replied, "Nah, I'm good."

Johan got hit by Mizu with a slipper that hit him in the head. Johan said, "Okay, okay, I will get dressed. Don't try to kill me now."

"You're a spoiled brat, you know," Mizu said. Johan grinned at her and said, "You jealous?"

"Just get dressed. We need to talk about something," Mizu said. Johan asked before he wrapped a towel around his waist, "What happened? More interviews?"

"No, it's a kind of serious matter," Mizu said. She looked at Johan, who was looking for something to wear, but what surprised her was the scars. The number of scars Johan had on him was huge. They were the scars he got from the prison. After prison, no one has been able to harm him other than those two, Gun Park and James Lee.

"How? Where did he? Was he abused as a kid?" Mizu looked at him in shock. They might have been good friends for a while, but she didn't know anything about his past. All she knew was that Johan owns the company she works for, and she also believes that he is a rich brat.

"What's with these scars?" Mizu finally asked. Johan looked at her and gave her a smile. "Do they look cool? I made them look cool."

Obviously, he lied about it, and Mizu gave him a dumb face. She said, "Really? You are at the peak of stupidity."

"Probably," Johan said while laughing, but he soon got dressed up, and he went to his office to start working again.

Mizu, his secretary, sat in front of him, and Johan asked, "So what was the important thing you wanted to tell me about?"

"It's about our branch in Seoul," Mizu said. Johan got concerned because their Seoul branch makes a lot of money, and if there is a problem, it needs to be dealt with soon.

"What happened there?" Johan asked, and Mizu said, "How can I put this?"

"Just speak normally and tell me what happened in simple words," Johan said. Mizu finally blurted out, "Well, they broke the contract using help from government officials, and now they are independent."

"So, basically, they betrayed us?" Johan concluded, and Mizu nodded. "If you wish to put it that way, then it's correct."

"Alright, I will deal with it myself, but don't let anyone else know about it," Johan said. Mizu was surprised and asked, "You don't want me to inform the chairman about this? I mean, he has contacts in the government, and he is in Seoul. He can help us."

"Don't include Four-eyes in everything. He is kind of annoying," Johan said as he got up from his chair and put on his sunglasses. "It's been a while since I was in Seoul."

"Pack up, we are going to Seoul," Johan said, while leaving Mizu behind in the room. He added, "Also, tell my mom that I can't see her for a short while."

Johan left his office, and Mizu was furious. "Who does he think he is? Is he the government? How can he do it alone when they have the government in their favor? He should have asked for help from the chairman. Entitled brats are the worst."

That's it for the chapter

Also, Johan and Mizu's relationship is that of good friends, but nothing more. She doesn't know about his past, and all she knows is that Johan is extremely wealthy, which made her assume that he is some rich brat.

Furthermore, Johan has changed his personality for the time being because he has to appear presentable while working as the president of Cipher Affiliate. He is still the same on the inside, but a completely different person on the outside, like Samuel.