The J high trio

After dessert, the two of them checked out the other stalls, but they weren't anything special until they reached the final one: the charity date auction.

Crystal and Johan arrived at the place, and while walking there, Johan said, "I thought you didn't like to date men."

"I don't, but it's for charity, and I just want to donate," Crystal said. The two of them reached the auction where Daniel was currently on the bid, and just as Crystal reached there, she raised her hand and made a bid.

"25,000,000 won."

Crystal made her bid while walking into the crowd, with Johan following her. The crowd exclaimed,

"Who is she?"

"She's foxy!"

"25 million won?"

"Holy!"

"She's hot!"

"Wait... I also have 25 million!"

The people in the crowd all fixed their attention on Crystal, and soon a larger girl made her bid again, "30 million won."

"30 million? Looks like she got her pride hurt," the crowd said. But soon, Crystal raised her hand once again and bid an even bigger number, "75 million won."

Everyone was shocked, and the crowd was going crazy. But then, the larger girl picked up her bag and said, "This is at least 90 million won!"

"Sorry, but we are doing this for charity, so we cannot accept that bid as payment," the auctioneer replied.

Just like that, Crystal won the auction, and she handed the money to the counter before leaving with Johan. However, a few people were following them.

The first was obviously Daniel Park, who was looking forward to his date with Crystal, or maybe he just wanted to talk with her.

The other person following them was Zack Lee, who had seen Johan with Crystal and wanted to confirm if it was him or not.

Crystal and Johan had already reached the parking lot and were about to leave, but Daniel soon caught up to them and stopped them.

Daniel Park stood in front of Crystal and Johan and nervously spoke while rubbing his head, "Um...thank you."

Daniel finally said something but then wondered to himself, "What should I thank her for? Oh my god, she is stunning."

Even Daniel was feeling butterflies in his heart for Crystal, but Crystal kept her usual cold look, and Daniel decided to change the subject.

Daniel again spoke up, saying, "The other girls almost won-"

Daniel was cut off by Crystal, and she said, "Hey, you! What is wrong with you? You think you're so hot?"

Crystal then looked away from Daniel, and she was about to walk away, saying, "I think you are deluded if you think that I like you."

"I bought you for the charity, not because I like you. Now leave me alone," Crystal said while leaving and said the final word, "Don't look down on others just because you look better than them."

That's what Crystal said, which made Daniel realize what his reality was, and he tried to run after her.

Meanwhile, Johan opened the car door for Crystal, and she got into the car, but Daniel tried to catch her.

Guys, one tip for all my single brothers: Don't approach a girl from behind because a lot of times you will appear like a sexual predator.

That's the same thing that happened with Daniel, who tried to grab Crystal, but Johan caught his hand in the middle of the way.

"That's off-limits," Johan spoke without any emotion in his voice to Daniel while gripping his hand. "You can't just go around grabbing women however you like."

Daniel felt Johan's grip on his hand, but he was conflicted in his mind, so he tried to break the grip, but it was too much for him right now.

Because unlike Gun, Johan isn't rusty at all, and Johan's one specialty is Judo.

Judo is all about a good grip. There is no way Daniel will break out that easily, but will he?

Of course, he will because Johan isn't trying to harm Daniel here, so he loosened his grip, and Daniel quickly freed his arm from his grip.

"Let me GO!" Daniel finally broke from Johan's grip, and Johan looked at Daniel from the corner of his eyes and said, "I will give you a last chance. Leave, or I will have to use force."

"Please, let me talk to her-" Daniel was saying something, but Johan cut him off as he punched Daniel in the face with a Kyokushin karate straight punch in the nose.

Even a perfect body cannot withstand hits at pressure points, and Daniel falls to the ground with his broken nose. Johan looks at him and says, "Don't blame me, I gave you a chance."

Johan raises his leg above his head, about to end Daniel with an axe kick, but someone throws something at him. Johan uses his 360-degree vision and easily dodges the object.

He turns around to see Vasco standing there with a pack of milk in his hands and says, "What are you doing here? I saw everything, you punk. I will punish you." Vasco declares while walking towards them, but then Crystal jumps out of the car and grabs Johan's hand, trying to drag him with herself.

"Please let them go. Oppa told you to keep an eye. You don't have to do this," Crystal says as she tries to drag Johan away. They reach the car, but Johan stops right there. "What happened? Let's go, we are leaving," Crystal says, but before she knows it, her feet are floating in the air.

Johan has lifted her and puts her in the car, saying, "Don't interrupt me again. I was told you crush anyone who touches you." Johan says, and Crystal yells out, "But you don't have to do that. He didn't even do anything."

"Sorry, I can't do that. Mr. Gun clearly instructed that if I don't break their arms, he will break mine," Johan says while cracking his neck and slowly taking off his suit and handing it over to Crystal.

"Hide your eyes with it and close your ears. I will make it quick,"
Johan says, and Crystal tries to whine, but he locks the car and turns to Vasco and Daniel, who is now back on his feet.

Johan looks straight at Vasco, and the two of them stand in front of each other. Surprisingly, Johan is taller than both of them.

"Did you call me punk? Especially when you look like a thug," Johan says, and Vasco replies, "Yes, I did, you punk." That's all Vasco manages to say before Johan punches him in the face and breaks his nose too.

Vasco whines, but he doesn't show any pain, and Daniel tries to help him, saying, "Vasco!"

"Stay back. I am fine. I can't lose to bad guys," Vasco says, getting back on his feet and standing in front of Johan, along with Daniel. "Two vs. one? No worries, but you both will need 911 after I'm done with you two," Johan declares.

But then the three of them hear another voice saying, "Make it three on one." They look around to see Zack Lee walking towards them, and Zack looks at Johan and says, "Johan, I can't let you harm my other friends, even if we are friends."

"Zack, you should keep your friends on a leash then because I can't let them harm someone under my protection either," Johan says. Zack stands right in front of him and says, "Let them go this time. I will tell them."

"Sorry, can't do that. The one I work for gave me strict instructions to crush anyone who tries to harm 'her'," Johan says. Zack tries to stop him, but soon Zack realizes that there is no point in arguing, and he finally says, "Let's have it your way then. I believe we never had our rematch, did we?"

"Zack, you are talking as if it was even a fair fight back then," Johan says while looking at Zack, and Zack stands right in front of him. Both stare down at each other.

"Zack!" Daniel called out, while Vasco stood next to him saying, "I am with you this time, Zack."

"Me too," Daniel joined in, and the J High trio stood against the behemoth named Johan Seong.

The infamous J High trio versus the infamous legend - who do you want to bet on?