The Festival Clash?

The infamous J high school trio stood against the behemoth named Johan Seong, and the four of them stared at each other.

"Johan, I didn't want to do this, but you've left me with no other option," Zack said, and Vasco added, "Zack, why are you wasting time trying to talk to the bad guy?"

"Shut the fuck up, Vasco," Zack snapped. Vasco continued, "But he hit Daniel first—"

That's all Vasco managed to say before Johan threw him away using Aikido and said to him, "So what? Can you stop me?"

Zack tried to hit him with a left hook, but Johan ducked and hit him with an inside crescent kick. Zack got hit by the crescent kick, but it was good that Johan didn't target his liver but his ribs.

Zack fell to his knees, and Daniel copied Johan, hitting him with the same move, but Johan just stood there. "It didn't even budge him, and my leg hurts. Is his body made out of metal?" Daniel thought while looking at Johan.

Johan looked disappointed and said, "Why are you so surprised? Did you expect it to hurt?" Daniel then threw a few back-to-back jabs, but Johan dodged them with ease.

"Undoubtedly, you're better than Zack in boxing, but do you know something?" Johan asked.

"What?" Daniel asked.

Johan switched to a boxing stance and hit Daniel with a feint hook, saying, "You're fighting the best boxer in Korea right now."

Daniel was left with wide eyes because of the overwhelming information. Even though he could do much better, his mentality was still weak, allowing the facts to overwhelm him.

Johan took advantage of Daniel's lack of awareness and punched him in the face a few times until Daniel dropped to his knees.

"You're dead, you asshole!" Vasco shouted while coming at him with an overhead punch, but Johan stopped him midway using his hand.

"Man, you may be the strongest one of the three, but how come you are the most disappointing? You got no technique" Johan said while grabbing Vasco's hand and lifting him in the air using Aikido and slamming him to the ground once again.

"Johan! Leave them alone. It was our fight!" Zack said, getting back on his feet and standing in front of Johan, ready to box him.

Zack and Johan both engaged in a boxing fight, but Johan absolutely destroyed Zack. Zack was lying on the ground, and Johan was about to end this fight with a Kyokushin karate straight punch to the face, but he stopped and let Zack go.

"Zack, it's not fair for me to fight you. Let's have a rematch some other day," Johan said, standing up. Zack gritted his teeth because he knew he didn't stand a chance against Johan right now.

Meanwhile, Johan began leaving, but Vasco and Daniel still weren't done, not after Johan had just beaten up Zack.

"Where do you think you are going?" Vasco stopped Johan midway, and Daniel stood next to him, saying, "You can't just leave after attacking Zack like that."

"Can you two cut the crap and come at me?" Johan said, removing all the bullshit, as Vasco rushed at him with his overwhelming strength. But once again, Johan stopped him midway.

But that was their plan because Daniel attacked Johan with a crescent kick at the liver, but once again, it did absolutely nothing to Johan.

Well, not actually. Johan did feel a lot of pain, but he is trying to be a complete badass here.

However, he is not going to play here anymore. He will destroy these punks.

Johan looked at Daniel and said, "How many times are you going to use that same move? Use something new."

Johan flipped Daniel using Aikido, slammed him around, stepped on his face, and said, "Or can't you do anything else other than use my moves on me?"

Johan was stepping on Daniel's face while Vasco finally managed to get close to Johan and tried to attack him from behind.

"I hate attacking from behind, but it's for my friend!" Vasco said while attacking, but he didn't know that Johan could sense everything around him.

"Man, you're so annoying. Can you let two bros talk for a while?" Johan said while hitting Vasco with a back kick so hard in the chest that it completely shut down his entire hardware on the impact.

Johan then turned to Daniel and said, "You have talent, but you have a long way to catch up to me." Johan was about to leave, but Daniel had caught his words, and he didn't ask anything here. Johan returned to his car and opened the door, just to be yelled at by Crystal.

"What happened? Are you fine now? I saw three of them gang up on you. Are you okay? You aren't gone, you know?" Crystal said. Johan was unfazed as if nothing happened, and he said, "Should we go back now?"

"Yes," Crystal said, and Johan got into the car and drove back to her house while Crystal asked him a lot of questions on the way.

"You didn't actually have to fight them all there. It was unnecessary," Crystal said, and Johan answered, "It was necessary. People need to understand that they can't go around touching anyone they like. There are consequences."

Crystal kept asking him questions all the way until Johan finally dropped her at her house and left. Crystal got back to her house where Gun was waiting for her, and he looked at her and asked, "Did something happen?"

"Nothing. It was fine," Crystal said, and Gun smirked. "I think you two bonded really well. My plan did work."

"What plan? What are you talking about?" Crystal asked, and Gun pointed at her. Crystal noticed that she still had his suit with her and said, "Oh, he forgot this."

Meanwhile, Gun smirked, and he said, "Just like that, and I will make him my successor." Gun laughed like a menace while Crystal felt scared, and she asked, "Did you just use me for that reason? Wait...Were you trying to pimp me?"

"Oh shit...you figured it out."

"Oppa! You're dead!"