Return

Johan was done with everything outside of Seoul and it was time for him to return to Seoul so that him and Eugene could actually start doing business.

Johan was at the helipad where his chopper was waiting for Johan to take off while all the members of workers were standing there with their heads down.

Johan was standing there in front of his chopper dripped out in a business suit and earpiece and an expensive timepiece on his wrist.

"Everyone, I want to thank all of you for taking care of me during my stay in Busan."

Johan thanked everyone in Busan from the bottom of his heart, but the workers said, "It was our duty, Sir!"

"Yes President! It was our job!"

"That's right sir."

The workers said and Johan felt a strong emotion from the loyalty of his underlings that he was never expecting.

When Johan created the Cipher Affiliate, he wasn't expecting anyone to follow him blindly like this, but here he was proven wrong.

Johan was completely surprised because the workers weren't a crew like a big deal that is connected through romance. There was no romance between the workers yet all the underlings under Johan were so loyal to him, and that made him feel good for some reasons.

But it was time for Johan to return to Seoul, and he turned to his underlings and said, "Alright everyone, it's time for me to take my leave."

"Be careful on your way, Sir."

"Take care, President."

"We miss you, Sir."

The workers said as Johan boarded the chopper, and soon his helicopter took off from the city of Busan and made its way to the city of Seoul.

After a while, Johan Seong's chopper finally reached the city of Seoul, and Johan could see the club ViVi from the sky.

Johan could even see Eugene and others waiting for him on the penthouse of the third affiliate.

Johan finally landed on the helipad at the third affiliate, got out of his chopper, and was immediately pulled into a hug by someone.

"What the?" Johan was startled and saw that it was Hangyul Baek from the first affiliate. Hangyul said, "Cutie, you're back! I missed you."

"You weird shit, leave me alone," Johan said, pushing Hangyul away and walking towards Eugene, Mandeok, and Yousong.

"Congratulations, Mr. Seong, on your achievements," Eugene said, smiling. Mandeok was also smiling, but Yousong was silent as usual.

"Thanks, Chairman," Johan said, handing over his things to Mandeok. "I am fucking tired. See you later."

"But before you go, you might want to drop by the first affiliate," Eugene said. Hearing this, Johan got goosebumps for a second.

Johan had heard from Eugene about what happens in the first affiliate, but now the question was: who was Eugene talking about?

There aren't many people in Johan's life that are important; precisely, there are only three.

His mom and his two childhood friends, Mira Kim and Zack Lee, were the only people who were important to Johan.

But who was Eugene talking about out of those three? These thoughts made Johan uncomfortable, and he grabbed Eugene's collar and lifted him from the ground.

"What did you do, asshole?" Johan said, gritting his teeth. But then Hangyul tapped his shoulder and said, "I am hurt now, Cutie pie."

Hangyul acted playful, but then Johan let go of Eugene and choked Hangyul. Johan said, "What did you do with them, you crazy bastard?"