The King of Incheon

Johan was chilling in his new house, but he soon heard some noises from outside, and Johan went to see it.

Once Johan reached out, he saw that his subordinates were standing there with a new face, and Johan concluded, "You must be Jinsung Lee?"

Jinsung nodded, surprised that Johan knew who he was. "Yes, that's correct," he said cautiously.

Johan studied Jinsung for a moment, assessing him. "I have a job for you, Jinsung," he said finally. "I need someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get what they want. Someone who is willing to take risks and make sacrifices. Do you fit that description?"

Jinsung hesitated for a moment before replying, "Yes, I do."

"Good," Johan said with a nod. "I need you to work for me. In return, I will give you what you want - control over Incheon."

Jinsung's eyes widened in surprise. "How can you do that?"

Johan smirked. "Let's just say that I have my ways. All you need to do is work for me and do as I say."

Jinsung considered the offer for a moment before nodding his agreement. "Okay. What do you want me to do?"

Johan smiled. "First, we need to take care of Minjoon Kang. He's become a bit of a nuisance, and I think it's time for him to step down. Permanently."

Jinsung's expression darkened at the mention of Minjoon Kang. He had always disliked the man and was more than willing to take him out. "Consider it done," he said with a cold grin.

Johan nodded in approval. "Good. I have a plan, but it will require some assistance from my other subordinates. We'll need to work together to ensure that everything goes smoothly."

Jinsung nodded, and Johan called in his other subordinates to discuss their plan. They spent the next few hours going over the details and making sure that everything was in place.

When they were finished, Johan turned to Jinsung. "Are you ready?"

Jinsung nodded confidently. "I'm ready."

Johan smiled. "Then let's get started."

They headed out of the house and made their way to Minjoon Kang's hideout. It was well-guarded, but they had planned for that.

Jinsung himself went inside the hideout, while Johan and the workers waited outside.

Jinsung Lee walked into the hideout of the King of Incheon, Minjoon Kang, who was currently training for the sole reason of getting back at James Lee, after losing his pride to him. Minjoon Kang had made a vow to himself to take James's life with his own hands and had been training ever since that day.

Minjoon Kang, the king of Incheon, was known for his super strong legs and explosive movement. Currently, he was training by destroying blocks of concrete with his shins.

"AA-AA"

Minjoon Kang was training, but he saw his successor, Jinsung Lee, and turned to him, saying "Jinsung, you're back? Wanna spar?"

"Sir, we don't have time to spar right now. They are here," Jinsung said in a worried tone. Minjoon asked, "What happened? Who are you talking about, Jinsung?"

"People from Seoul are here," Jinsung said, but Minjoon Kang didn't do anything and replied, "It doesn't concern us."

Jinsung realized that Minjoon wasn't interested in anything at the moment and lied, saying, "But sir, they are sent by James Lee-"

Jinsung couldn't finish himself because Minjoon Kang was enraged and slammed his foot into the ground, making a hole in the floor.

"Where are they? People from Seoul, James Lee's men!"

Minjoon Kang was furious, and for the first time, Jinsung Lee felt actual fear of death in his life. But Jinsung Lee knew that he had gone too far now and there was no going back.

"Jinsung, take me there!"

Jinsung quickly led Minjoon out of his hideout towards where Johan had told him to go. Johan's initial plan was to separate Minjoon Kang from his crew to execute his plan.

Jinsung was supposed to lead Minjoon to somewhere secluded where there was no one around. That's where Johan was waiting for Minjoon Kang.

Once Minjoon left the hideout, his whole crew was attacked by workers who disbanded their crew.

Workers accepted those who submitted to them while sending the others to Circus and First affiliate. Most of the members from Minjoon Kang's crew joined Cipher affiliate under Johan Seong.

Meanwhile, Minjoon Kang was still following Jinsung Lee because he never expected to be betrayed by him. Jinsung was the man Minjoon had turned into the man he was today, so there was no way he would expect to be betrayed by him.

But he was currently being cheated on by his own successor, as Jinsung Lee led Minjoon Kang to the silent place where Johan Seong was waiting for him.

Minjoon Kang, along with his successor Jinsung Lee, reached the place where Johan was waiting for them.

Minjoon Kang went inside first, enraged and furiously breaking everything in his way. "James Lee! Get your ass here!"

"Geez, dude, you are loud," Minjoon Kang heard someone say. He turned around to see a brown-haired teenager yawning while walking towards him.

"Who sent you?" Minjoon Kang asked, while Johan also had his question. "Are you the king here?"

"Minjoon Kang, the king of Incheon, that's me," Minjoon Kang said. He asked, "Now answer me, who sent you here?"

"What if I say that James Lee sent me here?" Johan said with a mischievous smile. Minjoon got annoyed and kicked the ground to show off his strength.

"That was cute," Johan said, smiling as he put his hands in his pockets. He said, "You are so strong, yet you are going to lose pathetically to me like you lost to James Lee."

"What did you say, punk?" Minjoon Kang couldn't even finish his sentence before Johan showered him with a barrage of invisible kicks.

"James Lee?" Minjoon Kang got flashbacks of his fight with James Lee, and he got more enraged.

"I am going to kill you, bastard! You dare imitate HIM against a member of the first generation!"

Minjoon Kang rushed at Johan, and even Johan was surprised for a second to see Minjoon go all out.

If they had fought a month ago, Johan would have lost terribly to Minjoon, but tables have turned in the last month.

Last month, after meeting James Lee and fighting the legend, a lot of things changed for Johan.

Johan learned from the best; he ain't losing to some king now. Johan Seong was going to show Minjoon Kang what the difference is between a king and a legend.

"Hey, Minjoon Kang, you are pretty good, but you're not good enough," Johan said while beating the crap out of Minjoon using invisible kicks.

"You are good for a mere king, but what's a king to me?" Johan said, smirking. "Back in prison, I was considered a legend. I should live up to my name, shouldn't I?"

Johan jumped in the air and landed on his hand over Minjoon Kang's head.

"What is this?" Minjoon Kang was immobilized, but he then realized what Johan was trying to do. He had experienced this once before as well.

His shitty memories of that day covered his mind, and Minjoon Kang stood frozen in his place. Johan landed his attack, which was the final one for Minjoon Kang. He lay on the ground while Johan stood over him. Johan turned to Jinsung and said, "Clean up and meet me later."

With that, Johan soon left while Jinsung Lee took care of his master and cleaned up everything so that no one would ever know.

Minjoon Kang, along with quite a lot of members of his crew, was sent to Seoul in the first affiliate to the underground laboratory.