Clean up

"You also do Judo? But I don't hit girls," Johan said and started walking away. Mary tried to attack him again, but this time Johan grabbed her and almost slammed her to the ground but didn't. He just dropped her and said, "I could beat you both, but I don't see the benefit there. Now, would you mind explaining why you attacked me?"

"What do you mean? You betrayed us! You should go to jail," Mary said, and Vin agreed with her. Johan was about to say something, but Mizu stepped in and said, "I think there is some misunderstanding between us."

"What do you mean?" Mary and Vin asked. Mizu said, "I mean, we aren't the ones you are looking for."

"Aren't you from this company? We gave an audition, and I was promised a place in the main band as a vocalist," Vin Jin said. Mary added, "And I was supposed to be a model here, but you took our money and ran away. But today, we found you going back into the building."

Mary and Vin explained their perspective, and Johan sighed. He looked at the Cheonliang Duo and asked, "Would you guys like to talk somewhere else better than the street?"

Just like that, Johan took the Cheonliang duo with him, and they went to a hotel where they sat down to talk and discuss.

All four of them walked into the cafe, and Vin looked around and said, "Why is this place so dark?"

"This stupid motherfucker," Mary muttered under her breath, but Vin didn't hear her while they followed Johan and Mizu into the hotel.

"Here, have a seat," Johan said, pulling out two chairs for the two ladies there, while Vin was already reading the menu on the table.

"This shits expensive," Vin said, and he looked at Johan. "You are treating us, right?"

"Yes, it's on me," Johan replied, and Vin gained a huge smile and called the waitress, giving her a long order list.

Soon Vin's order came to the table, and Johan was about to start talking. "I remember we are here to discuss the scam-"

Johan was cut off in the middle of his sentence by the Cheonliang duo as they both said at the same time, "Thanks for the food."

Saying that, both of them dug into the food, and once they took a bite, they both looked at each other.

"This is good!"

"Order more!"

"Yeah, sure, I will."

The Cheonliang duo began devouring all the food there, and both Vin and Mary were filled up to the point they were intoxicated by food.

"They are animals," Mizu thought to herself, and she looked at Johan, who was just as surprised as her.

Johan looked at the Cheonliang duo, and soon Vin and Mary looked at him. Vin said, "Oh, I remember you were saying something about the scammers."

"We want our money back!" Mary said loudly, banging her fist on the table, while Johan remained silent. He said, "You will get a refund, but first, we should hear each other out. We might be in similar situations."

"You got scammed too?" Vin asked, and Johan thought about it and slowly nodded. Vin started laughing, "Well, you kinda deserved that."

"Please ignore him. We can now talk person to person about this whole thing," Mary spoke up, getting everyone's attention. Johan held his hands together and said, "I'm afraid, but I believe that the company you paid money to scammed you."

"Tell us something new," Vin deadpanned, and Mary shot back, "I told your dumbass not to give money to anyone."

"I wasn't done talking actually," Johan spoke up in an assertive tone, and everyone looked at him. Johan continued, "I have an idea about the whereabouts of this company-"