Cipher Affiliate

It's been some time since Johan Seong joined Workers on Goo's words, and since then, Johan has been with Eugene. Together, they made a plan for Johan, and today they were going to implement it. Eugene had already called all the other affiliates with their presidents to the meeting where he was going to tell them about his new plan.

Eugene, along with Johan, Mandeok, and Yousong, was traveling to the place where the meeting was going to take place. Eugene had already called the other affiliates, and all four affiliates were waiting for Eugene with their presidents.

Meanwhile, in the car, Eugene and Johan were discussing the other details about their new plan. Johan was sitting in front of Eugene, wearing a black suit, looking professional with a black badge on his suit, showing his status as a VIP. Eugene had his usual gentle smile on his face when he looked at Johan and said, "You look fantastic in that suit, as if it was made just for you."

"Hn," was the response Eugene got from Johan. Eugene smiled and said, "Mr. Seong, how are you feeling right now? You are a VIP at Workers."

"Good," Johan responded. He looked at Eugene and asked, "When am I leaving for Busan?"

"Don't rush things now, Mr. Seong," Eugene said, trying to handle the situation at his own pace. "After this meeting, you can leave right away if you wish."

"Alright, I will leave right away after this meeting," Johan said while looking out of the window. "I don't really like sticking to you."

"Now that hurts, Mr. Seong," Eugene said, faking a small pain in his heart while smiling mischievously. Johan gave him an annoyed look. Eugene saw that Johan was annoyed, which made him laugh, but he soon realized that everyone around them was dead serious.

"Well, that was awkward," Eugene realized, and he just sat quietly until they reached the place where today's meeting was going to take place.

Their car stopped where many members of Workers were bowing down towards them.

"Welcome, Chairman!"

"Hello, sir."

"Welcome, sir."

The Workers greeted as Eugene, along with Johan, Mandeok, and Yousong, got out of the car. Eugene smiled as usual while getting out of the car, while the other three had their usual deadpan faces.

"Let's go in. We are already late," Eugene said, walking into the meeting place, with the others following him.

All the other affiliate presidents were already present in the meeting room, waiting for Eugene. The president of the first affiliate, Hangyul Baek, along with some of his bodyguards, was the first one there.

From the second affiliate, there was the president, Mitsuki Soma, along with her bodyguard, Nomen, also known as Kagiroi Ryuhei Kuroda.

The third affiliate was represented by their director, Xiaolong, as the president, Vivi, wasn't interested in attending the meeting.

The president of the fourth affiliate, Alexander Hwang, was escorted by the director of the fourth affiliate, Samuel Seo.

All of them were tired of waiting for Eugene, especially Nomen. He blurted out, "Where's that four eyes? He is seriously pissing me off."

"Nomen, please behave," Mitsuki said, but Nomen frowned and said, "Neko, we could have used this time to bang instead."

"Shut the fuck up, perv," Mitsuki glared back at Nomen, while the presidents of the first and fourth affiliates laughed at them.

"Hahahaha, the president of the second affiliate has a funny bodyguard," Hangyul Baek said, and Alexander Hwang said, "I agree with you, Mr Baek."

"Hey, you assholes-" Ryuhei was about to say something, but Neko stopped him, and she said, "Nomen, stop embarrassing me everywhere. I should have left your horny ass in Japan."

Nomen then apologized to her, and soon enough, Eugene, along with Mandeok and Yousong, entered the meeting room.

Everyone stood up, and Hangyul Baek smiled at his old friend, and they hugged each other. "It's been a while, Eugene."

"It sure has, Hangyul," Eugene smiled at his old friend while Ryuhei spoke, "Hey, Four Eyes! Why did you call us here?"

"Please calm down, Mr Kagiroi. I will explain everything soon enough," Eugene said, looking at Nomen, and Ryuhei gritted his teeth as he sat back because Neko told him to.

"So, Eugene, what is this meeting about? I am sure it must be important, or you wouldn't have called me here," Hangyul said, and Eugene nodded and said, "It sure is important for the future of workers."

"Alright, I will wait to listen," Hangyul said, and he sat back at his place peacefully while Eugene also took his place.

"Shall we start today's meeting?" Eugene asked, and he got everyone's approval, and their meeting started.

"Four eyes, why did you disturb me when I was with Neko?" Nomen was the first one to speak, but Eugene completely ignored him.

But then Samuel Seo spoke, looking at Eugene, "Chairman, what were you talking about regarding the future of workers?"

"Yes, about that," Eugene said, and he got everyone's attention, and he started, "Ever since Workers was founded, it was always a goal to expand ourselves outside of Seoul."

"I remember you saying that," Hangyul said, and Eugene nodded, but Ryuhei was annoyed. "I don't give a shit about that."

"NOMEN!" Mitsuki lost it and she punched Ryuhei to make him silent, while everyone else completely ignored those two as if they never existed.

"What I was saying is that from today onwards, Workers aren't just limited to Seoul. We will be expanding ourselves to the cities of Busan and Incheon," Eugene said. Samuel raised his hand, and Eugene noticed him. "Do you have any questions, Director of the fourth affiliate?" Eugene asked.

Samuel said, "Chairman, how are we going to expand ourselves to the cities of Busan and Incheon?"

Hangyul also spoke and said, "Also, Eugene, you are very specific about the cities of Busan and Incheon. What's with those two specific places? And do you know the danger that lies in those cities?" Eugene looked at him and said, "Hangyul, trust me, I am not talking bullshit here. I have everything planned out, even for those challenges that we will face."

"And I do have a reason for choosing Busan and Incheon," Eugene said. Everyone looked at him with interest, and Eugene continued, "How about this? I call someone else to explain about this."

"Who?"

"Everyone, please welcome our new latest addition to the table. Please welcome the President of our brand new Cipher affiliate, Mr. Seong," Eugene said while smiling widely. Soon enough, everyone heard footsteps and they turned to see someone walking towards them through the door.

Johan Seong stood in front of all the other presidents, completely dressed in a professional suit and his earpiece, looking like a perfect assassin