Frauds (2)

The trio of Zack, Johan, and Daniel left the school building and headed to meet the scammers, but they ended up bumping into the Burn Knuckles.

Daniel was delighted to see Vasco, and Vasco felt the same. However, Vasco wasn't too fond of Johan's company, although he wasn't going to fight him again.

"Daniel, where are you heading?" Vasco called out. Daniel looked around and saw Vasco. "Huh? Vasco," Daniel said.

Daniel explained everything that happened to Vasco, and after listening, Vasco asked, "Was that kid hurt that badly?"

"Yeah, it's sad," Daniel said. Vasco cracked his neck and said, "Let's go together then."

Vasco joined the three of them, saying, "You will be paying for the ride."

"No way! We didn't even ask you to come with us!" Zack yelled. But Daniel calmed him down, saying, "Don't worry, Zack. I will pay for Vasco."

"Nah, don't worry about money when I'm here," Johan said. Vasco glared at him. "I don't need 'your' money. I will pay for myself."

Vasco was still upset with Johan, but who cares about him right now? The four of them rode the bus and reached the place where they were supposed to meet the scammers.

First, they went to a restaurant, and all of them sat down. Vasco started drinking milk after milk, while Daniel drank his juice.

While Zack and Johan were looking around to find the scammers, Johan saw some familiar faces outside the restaurant. He got up from his place before anyone else.

"What happened, Johan?" Zack asked. Johan said, "I need to go to the washroom. I will catch up with you all later. Go ahead without me."

Johan left the restaurant and saw the three familiar faces outside: Namsoo, Yui, and Mira.

Though Johan didn't care about Namsoo or Yui, he only cared about Mira. Johan turned to her and asked, "Mira, why did you come here?"

"I came here to buy a book," Mira lied to hide the fact that she came here to make sure Zack didn't get hurt or anything. Johan sighed and ended up sticking with the three of them instead.

"Let's go eat something," Johan suggested. Mira asked, "Johan, do you know where Zack is?"

The four of them walked away, but then a few people from the cafe surrounded them, and they turned to Johan.

"He is the one from the cafe."

"We finally got one of them."

The three of them said to Johan, and he glanced at them. They said, "What are you looking at?"

"Get your ass over here."

"You don't look like you're from here. Where are you from?"

"Follow me. Come with us. Let's chat in an alley."

One of those punks said, and Johan looked around. He agreed to go with them but told Namsoo, "Take Mira and Yui and go somewhere else."

Johan said, and Namsoo nodded. While those punks looked at Mira and Yui, they commented.

"Those girls are smoking hot."

"Wow, damn hot."

"They are good for those punks."

"If the boss saw them, he would be interested."

The scammers said, but then they heard someone walking up to them, saying, "I am right here. What are you talking about?"

The boss of the scammers walked up to them with his girlfriend, and one of the other scammers said, "That punk was eyeing us back in the cafe."

"He was what?" the boss of the scammers said. He threw a straight punch at Johan, but Johan didn't move. Nothing happened to him, but the scammer harmed himself.

"What the fuck? What's with that? My hand hurts! You bastard!" the scammers whined. But then Johan turned around and said to him, "Do not mistake this. You did not attack me with your hand. I attacked you with my body." Johan declared while looking down on the scammer. "This is the way of Kyokushin."

Johan raised his hand to punch the scammer, but Mira caught his hand. Johan looked at her, and Mira said, "Johan, don't fight. Let him go."

"Mira said. Johan didn't say anything, but then Mira said, "Johan, do you remember what happened last time when you fought? Don't do that again."

"How do you know?" Johan was surprised. Mira said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to, but don't engage in fights anymore. It's not good."

Johan sighed and patted Mira's head, saying, "Okay, I will let him go. But you weren't supposed to know that, you know."

"It was all over the news," Mira said. Johan almost bit his tongue. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot that I was quite famous back then."

Johan said and walked away with Mira and the others, leaving the scammers alone because he knows that Zack will beat them himself, so he doesn't need to.

Meanwhile, Yui and Namsoo also followed Johan and Mira, but Yui was confused, and she asked, "Hey, Namsoo, do you know what Mira was talking about?"

"Seriously, you don't know?" Namsoo asked, and Yui shook her head and said, "I don't. Tell me."

"Johan was in juvenile," Namsoo revealed, and Yui was surprised. She said, "But he seems like a good person to me, and he is friends with Mira and Zack."

"It was quite a well-known case a few years back. A drug cult was caught, and Johan was the one to catch them," Namsoo revealed more, and Yui then asked, "If he helped the police, then why was he in juvenile?"

"Because he killed a few members of the cult, and he was deemed too violent. He was sent to juvie for six months for rehabilitation," Namsoo said while following Johan and Mira.

Back with Zack, Vasco, and Daniel, the three of them left the cafe and reached the place where they were supposed to meet the scammers, and they indeed met them.

But Zack beat all of them and took the shoes off their boss's feet, and everyone went back to their own places.