Chapter 11

Kamil walked into the parlor after some minutes , he walk with slow steps towards the rest .

Waleeda turned and saw that he has a long white jallabiya on which made him look holy and cute as ever . Kamil walked and sat down beside Khalil who is now in between Waleeda and kamil .

The elders stopped talking and turned their attention to kamil seeing as he just entered .
Khadijah rolled her eyes before saying 'Kamil ! Atleast you should have changed into something better for god sake ! ' She said in a low chuckle .

Waleeda didn't see anything wrong with the jallabiya that kamil wore , he literally looks good in everything, so she just shrugged .

"He still looks handsome so just let him rest Khadijah...." Muhsin said to lighten up the mood of kamil who don't even blink an eye since after greeting the elders .

  "So ... we already planned the wedding and have finally arranged a date and day" Khadijah said in excitement .

"When is that ? " Waleeda curiously asked , her heart beating faster than normal . She couldn't believe everything is happening so fast .

"In the next two weeks. " Khadijah replied to clear out the curiosity that's eating up Waleeda.

Waleeda's eyes widen with due to the reply "Is that not too early ? " Waleeda asked again and she regretted it because of the glare that Abubakar gave her making her to just keep quiet.

  "Kamil .... I believe you will want to talk to Waleeda..in private. " Khadijah said when she noticed that her son has been quietly staring at the floor the whole time .

Kamil keep quiet and continue staring at the floor while Waleeda sat still . Khalil stood up and dragged their hands to lift them up , his strength obviously won't be able to so they just acted along and stood up .

  Khalil continue dragging them until they reached the balcony, he opened the door for them to enter and closed it behind him .

He then turn to face the two of them with an unbelievable look .

"Or should I go before you two can talk ? " Khalil asked with a small frown that made him look even cuter .

He got a silent treatment in response because none of them answered him . Khalil sighed and said  "Well, i guess I have to go out then " he opened the door and zoomed out .

Waleeda stayed quiet and start to play with her fingers nervously while kamil just kept on staring at the floor unblinkingly.

"What now ?" Waleeda asked while looking at the person infront of her that's deeply staring at the floor .   "What do you mean ? " Kamil  asked , he raised his head and stared back at her .

"I mean ..is there anyhow you could convince your mother to postpone this wedding ... it's too close . " Waleeda complained .

"You  can ... go and convince her ' He replied .

"What ? " Waleeda asked unsure of what she just heard . Did he just tried to be sarcastic?

"It's not easy to change my mother's mind , when she plan to do something , she makes sure to fulfill it " Kamil  answered making it sound as if he also want to wedding to happen early just like his mother .

Waleeda's eye widen in surprise , not because of the sarcastic reply he gave her at first but because she has never for once thought he cloud speak like this .

"Hmmm.." She hummed .

"Alright then ... explain to me the things I've to be doing . " Waleeda said sheikh made kamil to frown in confusion .

"I mean like when will I sweep ...or mop ..or ..."Waleeda didn't finish her statement because she got interrupted by kamil who just said "there are maids for that ....unless you want to take their place which I will definitely not recommend. "

"But..." Waleeda started but got interrupted again by Kamil who called her name .

"Waleeda. " Kamil called   managing to get Waleeda's attention.

"Yes ? " Waleeda answered.

"You're not coming here to be a maid ,you're coming here as my wife .... Please . " He said with a small shrug . Kamil was worried for some minutes that Waleeda might come and befriend the maids , he knows how manipulative maids can be .

He will never forget that it was because of a maid he fell in love with years black that he became blind in the day . The maid that deceived him , a maid that he almost got married to , a maid that he completely gave his heart to but she shattered it into broken pieces .

____________

Vote
Share
Comment