Chapter 38

Waleeda kept on smiling even when they reached her room , she sat by the edge of her bed as she watch Kamil pacing from right to left . "Kamil.." Waleeda called the man that's pacing around the room like a soldier in parade .

"Don't even start Waleelee , so if I wasn't there you were going to open your hair like that ." Kamil said turning to face Waleeda that's seated on the edge enjoying his worried expression.

"Not really.." Waleeda started speaking but got cut off again by the same man that seems to be exaggerating this issue .

"Which not really .. you were about to do that just some minutes ago . " Kamil said to Waleeda who merely shrugged her shoulders not seeing anything wrong in doing so since they're all family .

"But they're family.." Waleeda started speaking trying to resist the laugh that's coming with it .

"But they are not the one that married you . " Kamil uttered finally going to sit down on the couch .

"It's not even that..long ." Waleeda said to Kamil showing him her shoulder length braided hair as she walked towards him , she sat beside him on the couch showing him the hair that's she feels like is not something to admire .

"At least your hair is shoulder length , look at mine . " Kamil said pointing at his curls that fall slightly to his forehead.

Waleeda rolled her eyes at his words "yours are curls Kamil . "

"Whatever...just know that your hair is fine be it waist length or shoulder length ." Kamil responded rolling one of Waleeda's braids on his finger .

  "I was planning to loose my hair ...help me to loose it . " Waleeda said passing Kamil the small cotton comb meant for loosing hair .

"I don't think I know how to do this . " Kamil said still holding the comb on his hand .Waleeda reached out to collect the cotton  comb from Kamil's hand when he said he doesn't know how to do it but he refused to give .

"I'll try , just sit I'll try . " Kamil said to Waleeda who then picked a pillow from her bed putting it on the floor where she sat down with Kamil on the couch , she knows she's somehow scared that Kamil might play with her hair.

"Don't you have work to do ? " Waleeda asked as Kamil starts to loose her hair trying to be as gentle as possible .

"Not much ..I can do it later . " Kamil replied continuing to loose the braids one by one .

"Your hair is too soft . " Kamil said rubbing a strand of her hair between his fingers that felt extremely soft .

"Is that a compliment ? " Waleeda asked kamil who has already continued to loose her hair with full focus .

"Of course , I wish my own hair's as soft as yours. " Kamil said to Waleeda mainly to make lighten up her mood .

  "C'mon I love ruffling your curls , it's also soft . " Waleeda responded remembering how soft his curls felt whenever she ruffle it .

Kamil only hummed continuing to loose the hair one by one trying his best not to pull too hard . It was only when he finished that he felt relieved and at ease . He has never done this before yet he has already finished when this is his first time loosing a female's hair .

"Waleelee I'm done . " Kamil said to Waleeda not realizing that she has fallen asleep with her head on his lap since when he was loosing her hair . Kamil got up from the cushion standing in front of Waleeda so that he can face her .

Her breathing is soft with her mouth slightly open . He quickly carried his phone that's on Waleeda's bed side drawer , kamil took as many snaps as he wants before putting the phone in his pocket with a victorious smile .

Kamil picked Waleeda up gently placing her on the bed , he pulled the blanket to cover half of her body before turning to leave intending to come back and wake her up when it's time for isha prayer .

________________________________
Author : thanks for reading SEE . Pls do vote comment and share .
Pls check out MIGRATION, HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

Thanks 🤍