Chapter 21

Waleeda was awaken by the chirping sounds of the birds by the glass window .
she rubbed her palm across her face and moved her legs to get up from the bed but as her legs came in contact with the soft maroon carpet , she felt dizzy making her to fall back on the bed .

She tried to fight the dizziness away by walking to the toilet where she bath , performed an ablution and answered nature's call .

Waleeda freshened up and lastly put on a a peach colored gown that has some triangular designs all over it.
she prayed her morning prayer and settled back on the bed knowing that she will not be able to walk downstairs as she's feeling very dizzy. It's probably due to the allergy .

She has taken the medicine but the allergy has still managed to kick its way into her body , Waleeda laid on the bed boringly staring at the door .
She saw the door being pushed open by the person that entered in , by Kamil . He was walking very slowly since he could not see now that it's daytime .

Waleeda was surprised at how he's wearing a  peach kaftan with matching trousers that surprisingly looked good on him . Waleeda's surprised at the coincidence that both the two of them are wearing the same color of cloth .

Waleeda watch as he touch the well-painted designed walls occasionally to know where he's going and somehow, he managed to reach the bed where he sat beside Waleeda on the neatly arranged bed .

" You didn't come down for breakfast . " Kamil said to Waleeda who was busy admiring how cool he looked and how defined his sharp jaws are . 'He really can't see. ' Waleeda inwardly thought .

"Waleeda.." Kamil called out making Waleeda to break out of her deep stare as she replied with "Yes . "
Waleeda felt quite relieved that he could not see , if not he would have seen how she was staring at him from his curly hair down to his eyes .

"You didn't come for breakfast . " Kamil repeated looking at Waleeda as if he could see her yet he couldn't .

"I'm feeling quite dizzy . " Waleeda admitted making Kamil to reach out and touched her forehead with his hand . Kamil touched her neck to feel the temperature of her body that's kind of high .

He pulled out his phone from his pocket
'Siri call Salim ' Kamil said to the apple assistant . Salim instantly picked the call and greeted "Good morning sir . "

"Send a female maid to bring breakfast for my wife , a nice breakfast. " Kamil said stressing the word 'nice'

"Right away sir . " Salim replied while kamil dropped his phone on the bed .

Kamil reached out for Waleeda's hand and when he found it , he held her hand supportingly "You'll be fine . " He said to Waleeda as he tighten his hold on her hand but not too tight to the extent that it'll pain her .

___________
Author: I feel like this story needs a lot of editing, I wrote it since like years ago and now that I'm posting it I have to edit it so...