Chapter 46

What woke Waleeda up was the loud sound of voices scream  "Awnnnnn." simultaneously, the voices were so loud that she just had to wake up taking notice of her environment. It took her some seconds to realize that she's asleep in the parlor on Kamil's lap .

Waleeda jerked awake repairing her lying position to a sitting one , her eyes innocently gazing at her in laws that are standing in front of her and Kamil on the couch with an adorable look on their faces .

Waleeda was surprised that Kamil didn't wake up even though he's a lighter sleeper than her , he must have been very tired then .
"Sorry we woke you up . " Aunt Aisha apologized giving an apologetic look to Waleeda .

"It's fine ..I'll just go to my room . " Waleeda said realizing that it's midnight after glancing at the wall clock that's on the wall .

Waleeda gently patted Kamil's shoulder to wake him up and just as she patted his shoulder once , his eyes jerked open as if he was not really sleeping initially.

"Stand up and go to your room . " Waleeda said to him , rubbing her palm across her face .

Kamil muttered something before standing up to walk beside Waleeda as they walk towards the stairs , Waleeda entered her room while Kamil entered his too . She laid on her bed immediately when she entered dozing off into a deep sleep with the intention of fasting the next day .

Waleeda was awaken the next day by the loud alarm set on her phone , she stopped the alarm before getting up from the bed to do her daily routine .

After freshening up in a royal blue straight gown with a matching veil , Waleeda prayed and then move towards her bed to carry her phone , seeing as it's still early and the lecture she has today isn't in the morning she decided to go to  Kamil's room .

Waleeda walked out of her room making her way towards Kamil's room and just as she was about to knock , the door was opened by Kamil who's dressed in a brown suits leaving his curls open as he continue to button his white shirt while holding the blazer on the other hand .

"It's good to see that you're buttoning up your shirt today . " Waleeda said , she swayed his hands away from his shirt to help him button it up which he quietly allowed her to . After doing just that , she stepped back .

"How was your night ? " Kamil asked giving her a shirt peck on her cheek that managed to cause a smile on Waleeda's face .

Waleeda continue to walk down the stairs beside him "Good. "

Kamil walked to the dining room mainly to greet his relatives and go out for work since he's fasting . They both entered the dining room that's filled up with Kamil's relatives.
Waleeda greeted them first which they replied with smiles as they continue to eat their breakfast , followed by Kamil .

Waleeda walked out of the dining room together with Kamil intending to escort him to Hiltop company . Kamil turned to face Waleeda when he noticed that's she's following him to the car .

"You sure you won't be bored there ? " Kamil asked when Waleeda told him that she's following him until it's time for her lecture.

"You'll entertain me there ." Waleeda blurted out wondering how she'll ever be bored when he's around .

"Yeah....I guess I'm an entertainer. " Kamil replied going towards his car with Waleeda by his side .

"I don't mean it that way . " Waleeda said to Kamil , she pulled open the door to the car before entering into the passenger's seat .

"No I really don't mind being your entertainer . " Kamil responded with a small smile . He quietly starts to drive the car out of the building now towards his destination . The drive was a quite one  , nobody said anything throughout the drive . While Kamil was busy focused on the road , Waleeda was staring at the trees they're passing in a flash .