Chapter 42

Waleeda pulled back from the warm hug before asking " What do you plan on doing for today ? " She asked noticing how boring today will be if they've nothing to do all day .

"I'll just go now and talk to Baba about coming back to Hiltop company . " Kamil said eager to continue working in his father's company just like he used to before .

"Meanwhile I'll go to my room . " Waleeda said offering Kamil a short smile before escaping to her room hoping everything will continue to be fine .

She pushed open the door of her room turning the lights on as soon as she stepped inside , Waleeda sat on her bed carrying her phone to tell her parents about the new news . She's glad that her mother always pick her phone call in a haste because as soon as it started ringing the phone was answered.

"Good morning Mama . " Waleeda greeted over the phone , excitement evident in her tone .

" Waleelee How're you ? " Munira asked her daughter over the phone making Waleeda to willingly smile after hearing her mother's voice.

"Fine Mama . I've a news for you. " Waleeda responded .

"Wait ...is it a good or a bad one ? " Munira asked so as she can prepare to accept the news anyhow it's served .

"A very good one .." Waleeda replied.

"Alright I'm all ears . "

"Okay the first one is that Kamil can see in the day now while-" Waleeda started speaking but was cut off by her mothers who excitedly shouted over the phone .

"Waleeda are you serious ? " Munira asked hoping her daughter is not playing some prank on her , to hear that her daughter's husband can now see is really a delight .

"I'm very serious Mama , wait and hear the second one . " Waleeda replied.

"Alhamdulillah , alright now say the next one . " Munira responded allowing Waleeda to speak .

"Kamil has ... bought a new house for you and Baba . " Waleeda said to her mother over the known .

"Waleelee did you ask him for it ? " Munira asked wondering why he'll buy them a house just like that .

"I promise I did not . " Waleeda responded .

"Alright tell him that ...uhmm we are grateful . " Munira said to Waleeda who then nodded her head saying "I will. "

Waleeda said a few more words to her mother before hanging up after bidding each other a bye  . Waleeda was about to drop her phone when she heard the adhan for zuhr prayer making her to quickly drop her phone before going towards the toilet to perform and ablution.

Waleeda spread the prayer mat on the carpeted floor after performing an ablution , she starts to pray the same way she used to do before with full focus to prevent any distractions.

Waleeda folded the prayer mat after she's done praying , and just as she turned , she saw Kamil seated on the couch of her room making her to wonder when he even entered as she couldn't remember hearing any sound while she was praying .

"I thought you were sleeping so I came to wake you up to pray . " Kamil said and from the water droplets on his smooth face , it's obvious that he just finished praying zuhr .

Waleeda walked to sit on her bed before replying with  "Or just say ... that you can't stay away from me for even some minutes. " Waleeda said seeing as it's just some minutes that she left him alone .

"I admit . " Kamil replied raising his two hands up in surrender while Waleeda just chuckled at his dramatic reaction .

"What did Baba say about you returning to work ? " Waleeda asked Kamil who is now relaxing his back on the couch .

"At first he was like I should just rest for some more days and continue working through my laptop but I insisted so he had to agree . " Kamil replied wondering which more rest he'll need . During this period of him being day blind, he has missed working in Hiltop but now that he's alright he wants to go back as soon as possible.

"I just had a call with Mama and she said to thank you . " Waleeda informed .

"I should be the one thanking her . " Kamil replied making Waleeda to form a confused frown .

" Why ? " She asked still keeping the same frown on her face , a frown that shows how confused she is at the moment.

"I should thank her for giving me her beautiful and gorgeous daughter as a wife . " Kamil said giving a short wink to Waleeda while she just shook her head blushingly .

Waleeda watch as Kamil got up to leave the room "you're leaving ? " Waleeda asked of the obvious .

"You want me to—" Kamil started speaking intending to say his usual sentence whenever she ask of him leaving .

"No bye ! " Waleeda suddenly replied before he starts to talk about how she likes being around him which is totally true . Kamil just chuckled and exited the room gently closing the door behind him leaving Waleeda alone and bored once again .

  ________________________________
Author : Thank you for reading SEE .
Pls do vote comment and share .
Pls check out my other stories: MIGRATION , HEART SHADES AND MIXED ACADÉMIE.

For those interested in dua then pls check out DAILY DEEN .
Thanks 🤍