Chapter 14

The next day , I reached the office .

Soon Nauvida asked me to report to her cabin

Kate informed me about that , i went to Nauvida cabin

Welcome Becky , good morning! Nauvida greeted me

Good morning, From today you will be reporting to Lady Boss

Ok, Shall we Move !!!! Nauvida pointed her hands towards the elevator

I'm really confused,  freen is here !!!

In the lift , We went to the basement ! Once we reached Nauvida asked me to walk in the staircase. After the parking lot , i found a store room , we went inside of it . There are a lot of  security system alerts , Nauvida pressed some keys and the secret door opened and it's lift , which took us to basement  and there is a little office space under the building . I saw only two cabins one is belongs to Nauvida and another one is belong to freen.

Lot of documents and many cctv cameras which is connected to the whole building . The room just resembles an undercover operation room . i saw a women is laying on the chair and seeing a document .

Becky , this is the place you need to report freen here after .

Nauvida left the room

I walked towards the Freen room , i knocked .

Yes you may come in Becky !!! Freen told

Good morning Freen , i greeted her.

Lot of questions raising in my mind , why she need to be like this .i never seen her single photo in magazine when she won a case. She never gave any interview or she never came before media .

She is the one of the leading lawyer but no magazine or newspaper as her information . Even Google knows her name and occupation . I really don't know why she needs to hide like this !!

She is really a mystery , I thought in my mind .

Becky shall we leave , we need to meet Mr.Heng

Sure boss ...

Another important thing , tomorrow onwards you can use another way to come here and not use your mobile phones inside this place. Freen replied

Ok sure .