Chapter 114

Freen knocked Becky's room door .

Becky wiped her tears and she said "freen it's open" . Freen entered the room carrying hathu in her hand . She made her lay in bed next to Becky .

Freen doesn't want to start a conversation with Becky And she doesn't want to see her .

Becky stopped freen holding her hand .

Freen did not look at Becky's face. She is just looking on the floor .

Becky please leave my hand, i need to cook , freen said

Freen what you want from me ? Becky said

Freen did not speak .

Becky lifted freen chin and freen please look at me , Becky said .

One day you left me abruptly without explanation and after 3 years you came with an explanation, and another day you itself said that i consider you as a disturbance, you need to leave me . Now you are coming with an divorce paper . Did you listen in any situation what i need really. Did you think about me for a second .

Even truth has a valid period . Now you are giving me an explanation of what happened 3 years ago I don't know how to react now , you need me to accept you , how you can think that i ll be happy . I missed you last 3 years freen , our daughter missed you lot . I always expect that one day you will come and clear the misunderstanding between us . But you never try to appear in front of me .

Now even, in case if you do not know hathu is alive you never think of speaking with me , is it correct ?

I m confused , i need you or i don't want you . I really dont know . I never felt why i seen you . But today i feel like why i met you . It make me mad . I cannot love you again at the same time i cannot forget you or move on without you.

Becky squeezed freen tshirt and move herself into a freen chest . Soon hathu wake up from sleep .

Mami mami.... Hathu cried .

Becky wiped her tears and pushed freen .she tried to put hathu to sleep again .

Freen tried to speak .

Becky stopped freen .

Please freen give me some space . I need to heal myself . It's not easy to love someone who left you . If you broke trust once it will not come back so easy . Give me some time , I will try to fix what I'm going through  . Please still that don't do any stupid things and hurt me .

But Becky ,

Please freen , hathu will wake up .

After dinner , Becky and hathu slept . Freen came to room after washing the vessels and everything. She sat next to Becky amd held Becky hand

I need you teerak , once again in my life . I ll make sure to heal you and i ll make you to fall in love with me . I don't know how our story is started but the end you will be my side . I ll not give up on you . Don't be confused soon you will forgive me and we will be together . Now sleep well . Everything will be alright soon .

Good night teerak , freen kissed Becky forehead and she went to sleep .