Chapter 48

Douglas came home to pick me up . Freen is sitting in the living room . Douglas called me  .

I came from upstairs, I'm looking at freen , i missed my balance and I'm going to slip in the staircase . Soon Douglas and Freen both run towards me , but Douglas carried me .he shouted

Princess you need to be safe , when you are coming down .

Freen looked at me and i felt a strange look on her .

Freen asked Douglas , she is a princess for you !!!

Yes not only for me ,for her family and my family always treat her us a princess . She is our lucky charm . My dad used to say after Becky born only our family business made lot of profits . He used to say that Becky is a lucky girl and i should not miss her , Douglas hold Becky hand , he replied.

Freen left the place with wierd face .

Becky , i think freen is jealousy on you .

No way , she never, but i wished she could have . Becky answered

She had, wait i ll prove you now.

Shout now , Douglas said

What i need to shout !! Becky said

Shout it's paining for you ! Douglas said looking at freen .

Oh my god it's my paining , Becky shouted

Freen ran towards Becky and she asked

It's paining !!!

Yes it's paining and i cannot walk a single step .

Douglas carried Becky in her arms . Why you need to worry princess when i m there !!! I m always there to take care of you .

Freen squeezed her hand , freen looked away when Douglas carried Becky .

Ok freen don't worry i ll take care of my princess and i need a birthday gift from her ....

Freen looked confusely and she started to think about the gift .

After Douglas left to the room , freen followed them . Douglas closed the door.

Becky say,  bad boy leave me , Douglas said

Why ? Becky asked

Say it na !! Pleaseee

Ok !!

You bad boy leave me ... Becky screamed

Freen cannot contro her ! She opened the door and she looked Douglas standing next to Becky .

Becky looked at Freen with cute face .

Becky i need to talk with you privately . Looking Douglas and if her eyes have power sure it will kill Douglas now !!

Douglas can you please leave i need to speak with her .

Sure princess and he kissed Becky forehead.

It triggers freen angry mode .

Yes Freen , Becky asked

You cheat ! You said you love me but now you are so happy with Douglas . You forget me within a week . You cannot wait for me . You moved on with this Douglas when i say no !! Freen started to shout at Becky .

Becky smiled and she thanked Douglas in her mind .

If you really loved me , you should call off the wedding . But you are ready to marry him. And that bastard kisses you in forehead , freen pissed off with Becky .

Becky went towards freen , why are you so angry on me ! You said you don't love me ! I cannot hurt my parents . I need to do something for them . I need to marry Douglas . You don't love me i do not have choice , Becky said

Do you think i do not love you and yesterday i kissed you . You did not understand from that kiss i love you ... Freen started to cry

Becky really surprised listening freen's word . Seeing Freen crying made her to feel sad .

Freen stop crying, you are my only love . Becky kissed freen lips

Don't need , you go and kiss him . I ll leave now .

Freen left the room Becky is happy with freen confirmation.