Chapter 138

April carried Hathu inside with Melissa . Becky dragged and stopped freen . Then she pinched her hand .

Why teerak ! Freen screamed in pain

Because of you nowadays hathu asking me a lot of questions.

What I did , she is growing .

Wow .. do you think a child who is going to turn just 4 will ask all this question, Becky crossed her arms .

She is spending a lot of her time before the phone , Becky shouted

Ok i ll take care she will not repeat it again .

Freen listen if she behaves again like this sure the punishment will be so hard for you .

Why ! I need to be punished

You are her daddy right ! So I'm going in , Becky left the place .

I really can't understand the logic , now generation is so fast to grab all the things in their mind what I did in this , Freen followed Becky .

Freen and Melissa ordered the food for everyone .

Melissa can you please buy me a cup of warm milk for hathu , Freen asked

Sure . I ll , Melissa get up from the chair .

Can you please take Hathu with you , Becky asked

Sure , come hathu and Melissa left the  table.

Freen started a conversation. April we need your help .

Help on ! April asked

Melissa is still single and his dad is worried about that . She is neglecting all the marriage proposal to her . Can you please talk with her about this .

Freen noticed April face changed immediately.

Atleast ask her if she is in love with anyone , Freen said.

I know you both are good friends please, Becky said.

April just nodded the head and she looked towards Melissa who is playing with hathu .

Becky i think she is in love with someone , freen said looking at April .

Even I think too, Becky said looking at Melissa . You know she totally changed before two years do you remember how she will flirt with me and with my friends . But now she never , Becky smiled

Yeah .. she flirts with you , Freen face changed .

It's in past Freen , be calm .

April still stayed silent after Melissa , hathu came with warm milk to the table .