Chapter 85

Freen reached the receptionist.

I saw Becky sitting on the coach , having Milk tea . I walked towards her .

Rebecca !

Finally you are here , Becky exhaled

Sorry i'm late , freen apologized

Sorry to ask i thought you would have a meeting with someone else .

No Sarocha , i came here for a business trip . Not a private trip , Becky replied Freen .

Oh .. but you will dance with him, Freen said with herself .

I'm sorry , i cannot hear you

Nothing , let's move .

We both reached the mall , so selecting a gift for Amporn is a very easy task for me . My little bunny i don't know what she likes . First i selected a care bear . I do not know whether she loves that .i kept aside. Then i went to buy a dress for her . Only twice i saw her in a color dress . Every time I saw her in a uniform. So i cancelled buying a dress for her . I really spent 2 hours in the mall . I did not decide what I needed to buy for her .

Becky finished her shopping and she came towards me .

Are you done with your shopping Sarocha .

I am looking at her with a blank face .

What you done or not .

I really don't know how to tell her , that I'm confused about what to buy for my little bunny .

Say me , Freen .

She shouted and she called me by my name .

I am sorry , Sarocha by mistake.

It's ok , see i need to buy a gift for my ....

For your .... Complete it fast , Becky thought it must be me fah .

For my little bunny , freen completed

Becky shocked hearing that from freen . Soon she remembered Fah has a baby .may be freen can call her with that name . How dare she can call her with our child Nick name . Becky looked at Freen .

What is her age !! Becky asked without seeing her

May be 3 .. no no no may be 4 . I think it may be from 3 or 4 .

What a good mummy she is! She doesn't know her baby age too . I really don't know how freen can be so irresponsible.

What the baby like ! Becky asked

I do not know . Freen answered

Sarocha you never going to change how irresponsible mummy are you ! You don't know your baby age and nothing .

Rebecca ! Freen shaked Becky shoulder

Oh it's my dream ! Ok come with me .

I purchased some toys , even i m not sure what i need to buy . But i know what hathu like . When i saw fah baby photo . I m sure she will be two months older than hathu. So i bought some toys , dresses and shoes .i handles them to Freen . Freen just followed me like a cute dog .

Finally he paid for everything . We were inside the car .

Rebecca , freen called me and she gave me some parcel .

What is this Sarocha ?

Just open it !

It's a Cute pink patchwork camisole and there is a heart shaped bracelet, Cardigan along with that .

For whom !

For you Rebecca i saw them and i thought it would suit you so i bought it for you .

I do not need this.

Rebecca i do not built any relationship if you accept it . I like it so i buy for you . If you don't like it , give to some one else . Chankimha family will not take any gift back once they gave . Freen said , she started the car .

Becky just looked at Freen . She did not say anyword .

Freen and Becky reached the hotel and the next day they left for the airport .

After 16 hours travel they reached Thailand .

Rebecca thanks for this trip , freen said bye and she left the airport .

Becky waiting for Richee to pick her up .