Chapter 72

Richee walked towards Becky .Becky is sitting in the garden

Princess how is your meeting today

It's horrible , Becky replied

What happened !!

you know she is still with that fah . There are so close , that fah call her with her name and she getting permission from her for everything. Fah is dominating her . They behave like a couple, Becky finsihed saying

Becky are you jealous!!

No way , why i need to be !

Then why are you keep on complaining about them.

Nothing like that , Becky left the place.

Hathu please speak with me , Becky sat next to Hathai

Cindy i do not want to speak with anyone .

Hathu, you don't feel pity for mami

No ..

Hathu please speak with me , ok i'll tell about your daddy .

Hathai jumped in Joy .

But not now , i ll say it on your birthday, Becky said

I have more 6 months to go ... Hathu replied in sad look .

Ok i ll wait and she kissed Becky ,went to her room.

Becky smiled seeing Hathai action.

Freen how is your meeting with Becky , Douglas and heng asked

It's pretty good .

Freen is so rude with Becky , fah said sitting next to heng .

Yes i am ! She killed my baby, i'm not going to forget that ever .

Stopping saying this freen , Rhea shouted . Yes i know Becky did a big mistake .Even Her loss is a big  .She lost her dad and Her love , Her baby. she thinks you are the reason for that . I'm sure she did not kill her baby intentionally . i do not ask you to live with her but don't treat her this way . She deserves respect .

Freen left the place and she looked at her phone and she still had Becky's photo .

Becky loves you lot , fah pressed freen shoulder .

Yes she loved me and its my mistake that night . I broke her trust on me , Freen cried and she hugged Fah .

Don't cry freen . Everything will be alright , Between your misunderstanding we lost a innocent child .

I still remember after that incident , Richee called me  ,  he said he admitted Becky in hospital .after going to the hospital , Richee said Becky took a lot of sleeping pills and because of  that my child is died . Becky do not want to meet me .

Fah who gave her permission to kill my baby . I tried to explain what happened that day when she leave the home . She did not listen and i even said if she go out of the house i ll not search for her . I did not think that she will take lot of sleeping pills . I lost my child . She does not believe me.

Today i lost my Becky and my hathu ... Freen cried loudly .

Rhea and Douglas came to room on hearing Freen voice , Heng went to take medicine for freen.  After continuous crying freen fainted .

Heng lifted Freen and made her to lay on the bed . Doctor came and checked freen , gave a some medicines and injection .

Freen opened her eyes and looked at Everyone surrounded her .

I m sorry Rhea hold Freen's hand and she cried .

Don't be sorry , freen wiped Rhea tears.

In Becky house

Becky !! What you did is wrong , you should have said Freen about her child. She has all the rights on her child , if you done that today hathu will not questioned you about her another mami , Richee said

Do you forget Richee , she cheated me , she killed my dad. When I left that house she said everything over between us . She never thought about me or hathu . I asked her if she really killed my father , she stayed silent. She is a big lawyer and also using her money , she closed the case . That day i felt like killing myself but when hathu kicked my womb , i did not but i got my labour pain . without asking me  Soon you called her . When hathu born. You informed me that you called her . I thought she do not deserve to see my baby . So i told you to lie . I never want hathu to meet that killer.