Chapter 144

Finally ,she proposed to you ! Congrates . Freen stretched her hand towards April.

Thanks and it's because of you ! April replied.

Hathu ran to the garden and she stopped seeing April .

Hathu why are you running , you will feel , Freen made hathu to stop.

I have something for you , Hathu gave a small box to April and she asked April to kneel down .

April kneel down and she looked at Hathu . Hathu kissed her both the cheeks and she ran inside .

Freen asked April to open the box and inside the box there is a small note .

I promise I will stay next to you forever as your partner . Will you give me a chance to fall in love with me once again ???

April smiled seeing the Note . Freen raised her eyebrow and asked April what it was .

Soon Melissa and Becky came to the garden.

April ran and hugged Melissa tightly.

Becky stand next to Freen and held her hand tightly .

Yes! I will , April kissed Melissa . Melissa made the hug tighter .

Freen and Becky smiled looking each other ...

Hathu ran towards Freen and Becky . Becky and Freen lifted Hathu .

Smile please !!! April clicked a pic of freen and Becky .

The end

Love is love !! To stay in love you always need some patience and trust . If you love someone just love them without expectations. You cannot hurt someone because you love them . Love is letting them go free.  If the person doesn't love you ! It's ok !

If someone asks me , what is love !!! Loving them without expectations , I love them even though they do not belong to me . I still love it if someone can make my love smile rather than in my place .

Thanks for staying from my start . Thanks for your comments and votes. I ask you one thing , if you love someone , just love them what they are ! Don't hate people because they don't behave what you need ! Love is something that should make others happy . If your love can hurt your loved one then sure you are losing your love .

Keep smiling and be a reason for someone to smile today !!!

By

Kavin Jhon 💕