Chapter 41

Becky sat near a park , she cannot control her tears and she started to cry .

Freen , you don't love me !! But why my heart is not ready to believe it . Do you think i do not deserve you .

Becky phone keep on ringing , it's Douglas .

It's start to rain and Becky do not want to go anywhere . She sat as a statue . She drained completely in rain .

Douglas went on searching of Becky and he found Becky sitting on a table near a park .

He went and he touched Becky . Becky fell down . Douglas tried to wake up Becky , Becky became unconscious.

Douglas took Becky to the hospital . Doctor told due to lot of stress she became unconsious. Nothing to worry . After a iv trips you can take her to home

Freen waiting for Becky . She know that Becky is upset and it's because of her . She saw Douglas carrying Becky in her arms . She thought of asking what happened to her . She did not want to make complicate . So she stand silently . Douglas went inside Becky's room and made her sleep comfortably on her bed .he locked the room gently .Richee saw Douglas and asked what happened. He told that Becky became unconsious and they already checked with doctor . Richee need to check on Becky . Douglas stopped Richee and he told that he can check in the morning .after everyone went freen walked towards Becky room . She saw Becky is sleeping on her bed and there is bandage in her hand showing that she had iv trips .

Freen hold Becky hand !

Becky i m sorry !! I know i hurted you !! I do not want to disturb your life . Already some people need to kill me . I do not want you to risk your life behalf of me . You have very good family . In your family everyone has a big dream on your wedding .

Just think if you say to your parents that you are in love with women , what do you think!  what they will react .

I never deserve you , i m not the one for you . Douglas love you lot and he is the right choice . I need you to have a great life . I m sorry for hurting you .

Freen get up from the bed , her hand is held by Becky .

Freen you don't love me ? Becky blabbered in her sleep

Freen went close to Becky and she kissed on her forehead. Yes i m in love with you .

Freen wiped her tears and she went to her room . Freen thought that she need to leave london as soon . So that Becky will not get disturbed by her . She start to pack her things in a suitcase.

She took one of the Becky photo and she packed it . Bon bon who is standing near freen room. Freen look at bonbon and she called him inside .

Hey bon bon !! I m sorry i made your mami to cry . Bon bon i meaving the house tomorrow. You will miss me . Wherever I go my thoughts will be near you and your mami only . I love you both . Freen kissed bon bon .