Chapter 90

Freen in Armstrong mansion . After hearing hathu sound i came out to check who is it . I saw my baby is more happy and comfort with some stranger. I want to know who is it and it's Freen . I know i need to say the truth now , when hathu pointed me as mami .

I never expect freen will breakdown hearing Hathu as her daughter . This freen really new to me . She loved me but she never breakdown this much before me . Even when I left her more than her sadness , her anger came out first . Seeing the way Freen hugged hathu . It hits me hard , that freen really missed hathu . I cried when she hugged her tightly. A moment i really lost my anger on freen . I went near her to the console and hug her , soon my anger made me rude with her . I grabbed Hathu from her before she kiss her hand . I drove the car and hathu keep on crying . I really don't know where i m driving . I stopped the car and started crying loud . It made hathu terrified and look at me . I can hear only hathu voice .

Mami don't cry ! I ll go to new school. I m sorry i will never hurt you . I ll speak with you . Stop crying .

I cried after hearing hathu , i hugged her tightly . I looked at her and i wiped her tears .

I'm sorry my little bunny , I'll not hurt you again Mami is fine , look at me .

I don't want to go home and meet freen . I need to give her explanation about Hathu . So i took Hathu to her favourite ice cream spot .

Freen cried and fah entered Armstrong house.

Freen looked at fah

My baby is not dead . Hathu is my child . She is my daughter . Freen smiled with tears in her eyes .

I know freen , fah answer shocked freen.

I m sorry Freen , it's my mistake i should not hide the truth from you , Richee said .

Freen took her car keys and she wiped her tears .

Where are you going Freen ! Rhea asked

I need to meet Becky and i ll say everything to her what happened that night . I know my teerak will forgive me . Rhea i need my family back .

Shall i come with you , fah asked

No need fah , it's my turn to break the truth . I ll tell her everything and then she can decide what i need to do ! Freen left the house .

Freen searched for Becky , finally she find her in a icecream shop with hathu .

Freen walked towards Becky .

Bunny ! Hathu smiled

Becky took hathu before freen talk .

Freen followed Becky still the car .

Becky please listen to me , i can explain you everything. Give me a chance , i need you and my child . Please Becky listen me , freen kneeled down before Becky .

Becky who carrying hathu , made her to sit in the car .

Hathu Mami will come back , be safe here untill i come .

Ok mami ...

Say me Freen what you need to explain .

Becky that night !

Wow ...after 4 years you are trying to explain things .

Becky please I know what I did is wrong , but give me a chance to speak .

Becky being silent.

Hathu is in car and we are standing outside the car .