Chapter 98

Next day Freen went To Becky home .

Cindy opened the door and she saw freen standing in front of the door with flowers and Chocolates .

Cindy can you please do me a favour , give this to Becky , Freen left the place .

Cindy took the flowers and placed next to the bed .

Sunlight waked up Becky and she turned around to check on hathu . Hathu is still sleeping and she turned to turn off the table lamp .seeing yellow roses and chocolate. Becky smiled looking on it .

Becky took the bouquet and chocolates came down . Richee and Nil playing in the living room . Becky looked at Richee .

Who gave this , Becky asked

It's freen , she came morning early and she asked me to give this to you , Cindy said .

Becky looked at the flowers and there is a small note .

Need to speak Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. I'll wait for you , get ready by 7 i'll pick you up  .

By

Sarocha Chankimha

Becky smiled and she went to the room to wake up hathu

Hathu wake up , you need to go for school .

Hearing school, Hathu get up from the bed and looked Becky .

Mami really or i m still in dream , Hathu rubbed her eyes

No little bunny , Becky lifted her and kissed on her forehead.

Today i ll drop you in the school , go and get ready soon .

Becky and Hathu came down . Seeing hathu in school dress , Richee asked

You are sending hathu to school again.

Yes Richee , no need to be afraid now , however she knows the truth now.i ll drop her in school . I come to the office .

Becky dropped Hathu and saw Rhea dropping Amporn .

Hathu ran towards Amporn and she hugged her .

Phi i miss you , amporn said

Becky standing next to Hathu . Hathu introduced Amporn to Becky .

It's your baby ! Becky asked Rhea

Yes . Rhea nodded , Becky lifted the baby and kissed her and she gave some chocolates to both of them.

Becky turned and walked towards car , Rhea called Becky

Becky ! We are sorry , Rhea said

For what Rhea , we need to say to you before itself . Freen suffered lot without you , she still loving you .

Becky smiled and she did not respond and walked towards car.