Chapter 32

Becky planned to trap Sky . She called Sky and spoke in a Male voice using the app It converts the female voice to Male voice . Becky used her Brother name.

Hello ! I am Richie William Armstrong, i own a company in England . I need help from you , Becky said

Yes ! Sky replied

I need you people to kidnap my sister Rebbeca Patricia Armstrong, Becky said in Richee's voice .

Her plan is to sky to be caught by the cops.

Why we need to kidnap her ? Sky asked

I do not want anyone to compete in the CEO Postion, Becky replied in Richee voice

Ok !! Sky smiled

I already sent you 2 bitcoin , after finishing the work i ll give you the remaining and i sent her photo . I don't want us to meet in direct . We can communicate through message only .

Becky went to the bar as a casual visit . Again someone from her back try to kept the handkerchief but before that Becky fainted.

Sky smiled this girl who made my job easy

Sky texted to Becky number !! Job is done

Sky asked his bodyguard to lay near freen .

After everyone left , Becky opened her eyes and texted sky good job . Then she looked around , she tried to call Richee to inform someone had kidnapped her to complain in police , she saw freen who is unconscious.Becky moved towards and tried to wake up Freen . She did not respond her , she soon gather some father and put it on Freen face . Freen open her eyes little bit and she saw Becky , before she shouted Becky closed her mouth with her hands .

Becky what are you doing here ?

Boss , i need to spy on them , chaya killed by this gang .

You stupid , why you came alone and see now you are in problem. Freen looked worried

Freen is the real one who is in problem , Becky pre-planned and she came in , Becky like the way freen care for her , she laughed and she forget she is also kidnapped, Becky said in her mind .

Becky what are you thinking ? We need to escape from here !! Freen shouted .

Suddenly two people came inside , freen and Becky acted like they are unconscious.

Boss told us to take them to our old restaurant, The man 1 told .

Ok let carry each of them!

They drove the car through a mountain and hills . Suddenly a high sound made in the truck . They stopped the truck lool for it . Becky smashed everyone and hold Freen hand ran away through the hills...