Chapter 119

Becky stopped her crying and freen kneel down near her . She wiped her tears .

Becky what happened ? Why you cry ? You need me to take you to home .

Becky nodded her head .

Ok wait i ll bring hathu .

Freen took hathu and Becky in the car . Rhea asked freen why are they leaving too early. Freen informed Becky health is not well . Freen made hathu to sleep in the back seat . Becky sat in front seat .

Freen keep on checking with Becky , whether she is fine .

Becky why you cry ? Freen asked

Freen don't ask me anything , she leaned on Freen's shoulder .

Freen drove the car slowly and she reached the home . Freen carried hathu to the room and made her lay on the bed .

Freen try to go out Becky asked freen to stop .

Freen can you please stay with me tonight please ?

Ok .. freen sat on the bed .

What happened Becky ? Is there any problem ?

Becky hold Freen hand and she leaned on her shoulder .

Do you love me still Freen ?

What stupid question this ?

Say me ? Do you love me even hathu is not there ?

Freen moved Becky hair and hold her chin .

Becky i m angry on you , because you did not take care of our child . At the same time i never thought of hating you . After my parents ,you are the one who stayed with me and loved me without any expectations. You are a gift in my life . So stop thinking unwanted things . I don't need you to think about anything . Sleep and wake up everything will be alright .

Freen can I sleep on your lap ?

Freen made Becky to sleep on her lap .

Becky slept on freen lap and leaned on the  headboard and freen slept .

Freen felt pain on her neck . She opened her eyes and Becky is still sleeping .

Slowly freen placed Becky head on the pillow and she went out of the room.

Becky got a call from Rhea .

Good morning Rhea ,

Freen how is Becky now ? If you need any help shall i come there !

No Rhea

What happened phi ! Are you thinking anything ?

Yes Rhea , yesterday Night Becky behaviour was totally different, she behaved like my old Becky .

Wow . She started to accept you again !

I don't know , but i like this Becky very much .

Just smile like this Phi , Rhea disconnected the call .

************************************

I ll update other parts today night . And finally the book reached almost 50 K views . It's not enough to say in a single word . I don't have any words to thank you friends .Thanks for reading and voting .