Chapter 21

Freen driving the car and she stopped the car before a graveyard.

Freen sat before graveyard. It's My mom , Dad and my elder sister .

Mom today i feel suffocated and my heart keep on beating fast !! I don't know i never had this feeling with anyone . I keep on checking when i can see that little girl "Becky" . I missed her .My heart keeps on checking when she will come . I never want to be attached to anyone . After you people left , i never had anyone next to me and within a day i became an orphan.

I came to know , no one is permanant. At end of the day i m alone. Why ma ?? I don't want this feeling ? Please make me concentrate on my work .

After an hour freen left graveyard and she met heng in the prison

Brother, Freen cried

Freen what happened ? Heng looked at Freen

I'm sorry  , I'm not able to help you , Freen replied

It's ok . Do me favor i want to know who killed my chaya , Heng squeezed the rods before him

Sure , I'll prove to everyone that you are innocent . Freen replied

Freen driving the car to the home

After my parents accident , I stayed in the orphanage , heng treated me as his own sister . We developed a bond as a brother and sister . Once we left the orphanage i started my own firm in lawyer field and he started his own business .

Everything is fine , unless he met chaya .

He met chaya one of his client meeting . Chaya lost her parents few years ago and she shifted here . She fell in love with heng . They planned to get married soon .

Even i love her and she is very caring on me. We are very happy family .

I know one thing that my happiness will not be prolonged and it will be vanished soon . The same happens that Chaya died and heng is in jail within a night again i became an orphan .

I decided that I should not attach to anyone but this Becky gives me some feel i don't want this . I should avoid her .

Freen exhaled and she went to her home .